Better Than the Movies (Ashton)

You were sitting on the couch with your boyfriend Ashton. You kept complaining how bored you were. "Babe!" You whine. "Babe" Ashton whines, mocking you. You pout. "Stop making fun of me." He giggles. "Stop being so cute." He says. You hear soft patters on the window. "Oh my gosh Ashton!" You jump up excited. "What?" He asks confused. You pull him up. "It's raining!" You say excited. "Let's go!" You giggle pulling him outside. "Y/n! You're gonna get us sick" He whines. "Let's go back inside" He pouts. You shake you head. You pull out your phone and hit shuffle. A random song starts playing and you start dancing. "What are you doing?!" Ashton giggles. "Dance with me!" You beg. He laughs and starts dancing. You look over and see Ashton looking at you in a daze. "Ash?" You say trying to get his attention. "Babe what is it?" You ask starting to get worried. "I just really love you." He whispers staring into your eyes. The rain has gotten heavier but neither one of you care. He brushes his hand across your cheek. You smile softly, lost in his eyes. He leans down and kisses you passionately. This simple kiss in the rain was so much better than anything a scriptwriter could think off. No movie has ever captured the emotion that is taking place in this moment right here. He pulls away still resting his forehead against yours. "I love you so much" He giggles. "I love you too you big goof" You whisper. Ashton sneezes, ruining the cute moment. He groans and pulls you back inside. Taking care of a sick Ashton is totally something to look forward to, you think as you smile to yourself.