Power Outage (Michael)

You're awoken by a constant buzzing. You groan and open your eyes to see your phone flashing with Michael's name. "Hello?" You ask still half asleep. "Hey y/n are you busy?" He asks nervously. "No." You mumble. "Shit sorry did I wake you? I didn't mean-" you cut him off with a laugh. "Mikey what do you need?" You ask in a friendly tone. "Well my power went out thanks to the weather and everyone else is on vacation so I was wondering if I could stay on your couch for the night? My power might not be back on for a while." He says. "Are you sure you didn't just forget to pay the bill?" You ask with a laugh. "Ha-ha." He says sarcastically. "Mike you know you can come over whenever and stay as long as you'd like." You say. He thanks you a thousand times before hanging up with the promise of being over soon. You unlock the door and curl up on the couch under a huge mass of blankets to keep warm. Shortly after he comes in after leaving his shoes at the door. "Thanks again." He says sitting next to you. "Michael if you apologize one more time I swear." You tease. He raises his hands in mock surrender. "You know you have a perfectly good fireplace yet you sit here and freeze." He says laughing at you. " 'M too lazy." You whine. He gets up and turns on the electric fire place and it immediately starts to get warmer. "Cmon bring yourself over here where it's warm." You get up and shuffle over to where he's seated on the floor. You rest your head on his shoulder as he fights his way underneath the covers. He wraps his arm around your shoulders and places a small kiss on your forehead. You and Michael were always close so this wasn't unusual. You tried your hardest to stay awake but you couldn't. You felt your eyes slowly remain close. "Get some sleep babe." He whispers quietly. You snuggle further into his side and close your eyes. "I love you y/n" he whispers thinking your asleep. You try to hide your blush as he plays with your hair. "I love you too." You mumble with your eyes still closed. He takes a deep sigh. "Not like I do." He admits. "I love you more than a friend should Mikey. I'm pretty sure it's the same." You say putting yourself out there. You glance up to see him already staring at you. He keeps eye contact as you both lean in. Your lips meet his and your stomach erupts with butterflies. It's the best kiss you've ever experienced. He pulls away breathing slightly hard and you go back to restring your head on his shoulder. He removes his arm around your shoulder to intertwine your hands instead. You end up falling asleep with a smile on your lips.

-------------------------------------------------------
You guys should follow my Twitter fan account :XtemporhrryfixX also requests are open and I would love it if you guys left feedback so I knew what you guys like. (Smut, long, short, ect.) my school break is almost over and I really don't want to go back to school. I wanna hear your guys' opinion on the rolling stone article! So feel free to comment or dm me. Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.