Gingerbread houses (Michael)

You watched as Michael put down the newspaper and spread it across the wooded table in your dining room. You and Michael decided this year you were going to try building gingerbread houses. It was supposed to be fun but knowing you and Michael it was going to get very messy. You began making it with gingerbread sides of the house while Michael used the frosting to keep them together. You realized you forgot the colorful candies on the kitchen counter so while you left the room, Michael was in charge of decorating the house with food coloring. It took you quite some time since you couldn't remember where you put the stupid box. You finally found them and returned to see Michael had the food coloring all over himself. You laugh. "Michael you're supposed to decorate the house not yourself" "ha-ha" he says tauntingly. He takes some on his finger and smears it all along the side of your face. "Michael!" You gasp. You took out one of the candies and threw it in his direction. "Ow! Oh my god that hit me in my eye! It really hurts!" He says. You went over to him really worried that you hurt him. "Michael? Are you okay babe? I didn't mean to I swear!" You say panicking. "Gotcha!" He says and wraps his arms around you pulling you to him. You can tell all the food coloring is getting all over your clothes thanks to him. "Michael." You groan. He just giggles and kisses you. "Now we get to clean!" You say smiling, knowing how much he hates it. He groans but luckily stands up. "First one done gets to decorate the Christmas cookies!" You call out as you run around the room. He begins speed cleaning and you laugh at his antics. Only your boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------
Requests are open. Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.