Lets Just Get Away (Calum)

You do your best to stay calm as you quietly pack a small bag for one night. Your parents were fighting like they do all the time. You hate when they fight, but when they aren't yelling at each other they're yelling at you. You were stressed out enough as it was so you needed to leave. You grab you back and climb out your window. You've been doing this your whole life and Calum, your neighbor, has always been your safe haven. You sneak across the yard and lightly tap on Calum's window. He opens the window with no shirt, looking like he just woke up. "Y/n? What are you doing here so late?" He mumbles half asleep. "I uh, my parents are fighting again. Sorry didn't mean to bother you" You say blushing slightly. Anyone with eyes could see he was attractive and you've got a front row view of his great body. You go turn away when he grabs your wrist. "No don't. I'm sorry you know you're always welcomed here." He says helping you through and bringing you to his chest. He was the only one who knew about your parents and how upset it made you. "Let's get out of here. Let's just go. We can get away for a while and come back when everything settles down" He whispers tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. "You'd do that for me?" You ask in awe. "Y/n I'd do anything for you" He whispers smiling. You blush as he grabs your hand and a handful of clothes. He grabs his keys and leads you to the car. "Let's make our own adventure" He giggles.