Happy Birthday (Ashton)

You smile to yourself as you check the date. It's finally your 19th birthday and you couldn't be more excited. You walk downstairs thinking everyone in your house would be up, but your house is very quiet. "Hello? Guys?" You call out. You frown when you get no response wondering where everyone could've gone. You walk to the kitchen looking for any sign of a note. Your frown deepens when you don't find one. You suddenly felt arms wrap around you causing your to scream. "Happy birthday baby" You hear Ashton whisper. You smile to yourself before turning around. "You're home early" You say amazed. He nods. "I wanted to surprise you" He giggles. It's your favorite sound. You kiss him gently really missing the taste of his lips. "Let's go I've got the day planned" He says. He leads you to his car and opens your door. You giggle at him and he flashes you a smile. He goes to the driver side and starts the car. "You won't regret this" He says. After 30 minutes of you continuously asking where you're going, you arrive. "The beach? I didn't bring a bathing suit" You say confused. "We're not swimming" He laughs. He runs to your side and helps you out. He leads you down a small path to a beautiful waterfall with a picnic already set up. "You always said you wanted a picnic just like the movies" He whispers. "This is perfect" You smile. "Happy birthday y/n" he whispers kissing you with the waterfall in the background.