Love is Crazy (Calum)

Requested by xXdimplysunshinexX  hope you like it 😊💕
-------------------------------------------------------
You slam the door shut in anger once again. Calum was always doing things on purpose to make you mad. Usually he was the one storming off in anger but today it was the opposite. Just thinking of him made you so mad with his deep dimples and his wavy hair. You sigh and decide on a nice movie to help calm your nerves and take your mind off things. A week later it was the same old game of yelling back and forth. "Sorry I can't get anything done with Calum's big head in the way." You remark. Calum rolls his eyes but keeps his mouth shut. You look at him confused. As much as you hate to admit it, you made him mad because then he gave you attention. You frown and turn back around. You kept glancing back at him. "God Autumn take a picture it would last longer. I'm so sick of you!" He snaps annoyed. This time your feelings were really hurt. He's never acted so aggressive towards you before. "I don't understand why you hate me so much, but I'm tired of fighting." You say mentally exhausted. "I don't hate you Autumn. I hate that you're constantly on my mind, you're all I think about! I'm always worried about when I'm going to see you again, or how your day is. I banter with you so you pay attention to me." He admits with a deep blush. You swear your heart stops and he can't get any cuter. You were nervous that this was all a trick. "Please say something." He begs. "Calum" you start. "I think about you too." You say blushing. "Really?" He asks in disbelief. You nod your head frantically. "Of course! All our conversations drive me crazy, but I love the attention you give me. I always say how crazy you make me but it's always followed by a smile." You say. "Well then I say we should be crazy together because I love you Autumn and I'm done fighting." He says smiling with those dimples you love so much and his big brown eyes are sparkling in pure happiness. You smile widely. "I love you too" you whisper as he pulls you into a hug. Love is a crazy thing.

-------------------------------------------------------
My first ever request and I love it! The idea is really cute so I hope you like it as much as I did 😊💕 requests are still open! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.