Jealousy (Ashton)

You smile to yourself as you see the posted your friend Jason just posted. It was a cute one of you kissing his cheek and him giving a lazy smile. His arms were wrapped around you and the sun was setting. It was the perfect picture to end the perfect night. You spent it surrounded by your friends having a great time. You're interrupted by your cell phone ringing. You sigh, resisting the urge to roll you eyes knowing its Ashton. You can already guess why he's calling and you really don't want to answer. "Hello?" You sigh. "What the hell y/n?! I mean I know I've been gone a while but you're finding someone else?" Ashton spits. Your anger flares. It's the same story every time. He gets jealous and assumes things and this time instead of apologizing you decide to confront him. You blame the alcohol before snapping back. "Well Ashton what do you expect me to do? Wait around for you? Hell the only time you call me is when you're jealous and throwing a tantrum. He's just a friend!" You say defending yourself. "They're always just friends! You have a different 'friend' every other day and I'm sick of it. Quit whoring yourself around!" He says as his voice slowly escalates into a yell. "Fuck you Ashton" you spit holding back tears. "I would but I'm afraid of all the STD's you've probably contracted." You gasp and you eyes sting from unshed tears. "We're over. Have a nice life" you whisper hanging up. You throw your phone not giving a shit whether it breaks or not. You slide down the wall hugging your knees to your chest. You really love him and now it's gone. For a whole hour your phone would ring but you didn't have the energy to answer it. "Y/n?" You hear Ashton's raspy voice voice on the other side of the door. You stay silent hoping he'd go away. "I know you're in there. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean it I was just jealous. Please babe we can work this out just open the door" he says knocking again. "No Ashton. Not this time" you whisper back. "I can't do this to myself anymore" "No baby please don't do this. Don't throw us away I can fix this! It'll be different I swear!" He begs. You wipe your eyes trying to remain strong. You sigh knowing you can't say no. "One last chance Ashton I mean it. Now go home" You can basically hear his smile through the door. "You won't regret this. I-I love you. Good night" he whispers. You hear his footsteps carry down the hall and you feel like you can finally breathe again.

----------------------------------------------
A/n~ I love Ashton and his hair but I'll love anything that boy does 😭❤️ thanks to everyone who reads these I try my best to update regularly. Requests are open so feel free to give me any and all suggestions and I'll try my best. Don't be afraid to talk to me 😌✌🏻️