Perfect Timing (Luke)

You walked into your tiny apartment off campus and set your backpack down. You looked at the clock smiling to yourself. Luke would be calling any minute now. It was the same time everyday. Your phone rings and you answer it eagerly. "Luke! I've missed you so much how's the tour?" You ask genuinely interested. "It's amazing but it would be better if you were with me" he sighs. You bite your lip knowing how hard it is for the both of you. "Just come home safe okay?" You whisper secretly wishing he could be here. "I promise. Look I have to be somewhere but I'll talk to you later okay?" He says. You nod and then realize he can't see you. "Yeah, of course. Go kick some ass" you say smiling slightly. Good byes were the worse and they only got worse as time went on. He hangs up after a quick "I love you." You didn't even have time to say it back. You go to pick up your backpack when there's a knock at the door. "Y/f/n I swear if you left your charger again I'm not opening the door" you mutter to yourself as you open the door. You're met with a face full of your favorite flowers. "Um I think you have the wrong address" you say unsure. The flowers move and you gasp. "Luke" you breathe. He barely has time to set the flowers down before you hug him tightly. "Happy anniversary baby" he whispers into your ear.