Locked Out (Calum)**

This one's a little longer guys 💕
-------------------------------------------------------

You get home from work as usual and make your way to your apartment on the 3rd floor. You sighed seeing your neighbor Calum sitting in the hall. "Lock yourself out again?" You ask. He nods with a shy smile. "Come on. We both know it'll be another hour or so before the locksmith shows up." He nods and follows you inside. This happens about once a week and as much as it should annoy you, it just gives you more excuses to see your attractive neighbor. "Actually he isn't coming at all. It's Sunday." He says awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck out of habit. You sighed feeling conflicted. He's never spent the night before and you didn't know how you'd control yourself if the guy you've fantasied over suddenly ends up on your couch. "Well I guess you can stay on the couch." Your mouth moves before your brain can catch up like always. He smiles gratefully. "Thanks. Guess this means I'm buying dinner." He says. You nod laughing. "Of course."

An hour later you're both full from the Chinese take out and are watching some stupid reality tv show. It was getting late and you still had to change and take off your makeup. "Well I should probably head to bed." You say, stretching as you stand up. He nods and you leave to grab him a pillow and blanket from the closet. You hand them to him before returning to your room. Usually you'd sleep in just a tank top and underwear but you felt the need to put on more clothes with Calum right down the hall. You climbed into bed trying to get some sleep but it never came. A while later you hear a knock on your door. Calum peaks his head in and looks a little relieved to see you awake. "Did I wake you?" He asks slowly stepping into your room. You shake your head and sit up slightly confused. "Sorry I uh I couldn't sleep." He mumbles. You move over so he can sit next to you. He takes the opportunity and lays down. "Thanks for everything. I hope I'm not too annoying." He says. Seeing him this shy is a little weird but you let it go. "You're welcome and you're never annoying." You say. You both are looking at the ceiling like its the most interesting thing yet it's just a bland off white color. You soon feel his eyes on you but you refuse to give in. "I do it on purpose." He blurts out. You finally look over at him and his facial expression says that he wasn't expecting that either. "What?" You ask. "I lock myself out on purpose. So I can see you and spend time with you because I don't think you would if you had a choice and honestly I just really like you." He admits and even in the darkness of your room you know he's blushing. You don't know how to respond because you're not the best with words so you do the next best thing-kiss him. He's surprised and caught off guard but quickly recovers. It was a nice kiss. Not rushed or needy. Just sweet and easy and everything you imagined and more. There was no rush, just the simple feeling of his soft full lips on yours. You could kiss him all day and mentally curse yourself for not doing this sooner. He soon tangles his hands through your hair. It feels so nice and soothing. You gently slip your leg over his and he takes the invite to pull you into his lap. You straddle him still kissing. You felt Calum's hands gracefully glide against your skin. You feel him play with the hem of your shirt so you sit up and slip it off. He pauses to rake in your exposed chest. You feel self conscious and slightly ashamed. You go to move your arms to cover up but he stops you. "Don't. You never need to hide yourself from me. You're perfect." He whispers. You felt so open with him that it was scary. You could tell him anything. You felt safe. He sat up to kiss you once more. He laid you down so now he was hovering over you. "You're so beautiful y/n. You make it so easy to fall for you." He mumbles against your bare skin. Soon your panties and his boxers join the clothes pile on the floor. You're dying to know what he's thinking as his eyes continue to dance all over you body taking in every inch. He spreads your legs apart softly and fits his way in between. The pressure of his hips against yours is enough to spark a fire throughout you. You needed him. After dealing with the condom he was ready. He gently enters you making sure you're as comfortable as possible. You moan and toss your head back from the feeling of being so full. He groans slightly and you give him permission to move. His thrusts are slow and deep and exactly what you want. He intertwines his hands with yours as he keeps his pace. You were too afraid to keep eye contact. It makes it too real and personal and you aren't sure of his feelings. "Look at me." He grunts out as he keeps going. You look up at him and he kisses you. He pulls away to let out a breathy moan as he speeds up. You knew you weren't going to last as you kept moaning out his name. Soon your stomach clenched up and sent you over the edge. Your toes curled and you felt so overwhelmed with emotions as you finally released. He moaned into your neck and kissed you once more before coming into the condom. He pulled out and laid next to you after throwing it away. "Y/n?" You glance up at him feeling nervous that he was regretting it already. His warm sweaty skin somehow felt comforting and you didn't want to let it go. "I think I'm in love with you." He whispers. "I think I love you too." You whisper back. You knew in that moment that he was so much more than the boy next door.

-------------------------------------------------------
Requests are still open as always. Currently on a train to Arkansas and the train station in Chicago was really pretty 😍 is anyone else going to SLFL? If so comment your dates!! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.