Unhappy (calum)

You just received a text from Calum. You were told to meet him in the park as soon as you could and that he had something great for you. You were anxious and nervous and excited all at once. You quickly slipped on your worn out converse and and a light sweater and headed out. Lucky for you the park was in walking distance and you had reached the empty park within 5 minutes. You waited impatiently for Calum to show up. You weren't surprised that he was late even though he was eager for you to be here. You see his figure walk up and you squint when you see he's not alone. "Calum what the hell? You got a dog?!" You ask in confusion and excitement. He blushes and pets the cute white dog. "Um not exactly" he says trailing off. You look at him confused. "Then where did it come from?" You ask. "That house on 23rd street, you know the one with the for sale sign." "Calum...did you just steal a dog?" You ask incredulously. "He wasn't happy" Calum says frowning. He continues to pet the dog. "I cannot believe you right now. Actually I can which means we have to take him back right now." "But look at his cute face! I can't just give him back look at how happy he is!" He pouts. The dog wags it's tail and licks his face. You give in a smile. "Okay fine. But in the morning he's going home." You say pointing your finger at the dog. "Yay! Thank you!" He cheers and hugs you while still holding the dog. You laugh as the dog starts licking you as well and you can't help but laugh at your stupid best friend.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Here's that update as promised! Honestly I think it's so cute so I hope you like it😁 feel free to send requests as always! Also purplegirl368 and I are working on a Michael story together that's coming soon so check out her and the story will be posted on hemmofanatic so I'll let you know when it's officially posted but we're both very excited!! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.