Done. (Michael)

You were having a bad day at work to say the least. You were busy and everyone had called off and to top it all off your boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend, dumped you over text. You and the manager were trying to keep up with the busy crowed of customers and you were trying to keep track of who gets what. You paused for a second to try and get your thoughts in order when you hear someone clear their throat. You glance up and make eye contact with the fire colored hair boy that comes in frequently. "Are you done?" He says with a smirk. "Give me a few more minutes to wallow in self pity and then I'll be right with you." You banter back, proud of yourself for making him laugh. "Oh please continue then. I got time." He says with a wink. By the time you actually get a moment to take his order you feel terrible. He's been waiting patiently for 20 minutes. You quickly make his drink and hand it to him. "What if I wanted something else?" He says jokingly trying to be difficult. "Just take the free drink." He smiles and leaves a $10 bill in the tip jar. "Same time next week princess!" He calls out as he heads out. "Not if I quit before then!" You call back. He laughs as the door shuts and you sigh getting back to work. Next week couldn't come fast enough.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I've been so busy at work and I really wanna quit but I also like money so 😩 how is everyone? Requests are open as always! Happy reading. Xx.

Comment. Vote. Share.