Santa's Letter (Calum)

You come home from a normal day at work and immediately try to focus on the noise coming from the kitchen. "Daddy how do you spell wishes?" You hear your daughter ask. She just turned 6 but she was so incredibly smart. You hear Calum spell it for her and your smile. You walk into the kitchen and see them seated at the table. Your daughter was sitting in his lap so he could read over her shoulder. "What are you guys working on?" You ask curiously. "Mommy! Daddy and I are writing Santa's Letter!" She cheers. "You are?! Well we better hurry so he gets it on time!" You say excited for her. She smiles her wide grin you love that displays her two missing front teeth. You laugh and sit next to them. After a few more minutes your daughter claims to be done and you and Calum help fold it and put in the envelope. "Let's go drop it off" you say. You all go to the post office where they have a special mailbox for the kids to mail their letters. Calum lifts her up so she can reach and slide in her envelope. "You know princess, you're a better speller than daddy?" You say teasing him. "Hey!" He whines. "I'm not a bad speller." He says pouting. Your daughter giggles. "Maybe daddy can go with you to school from now on." You tease. You daughter cheers instantly loving the idea. Calum is putty in her hands. Ever since she was born she's had him wrapped around her fingers since the moment he held her. He kisses her forehead. "Daddy would love to but I'm afraid I'm too old." He says. You nod agreeing. "Okay I guess you can stay with mommy during the day as long as you still help me with my work" she says. He nods. "Of course. Now how about we go get some hot chocolate and count down the days until Santa comes?" He says changing the subject. Your daughter cheers and swings her arms that are connected to one of yours and one of Calum's as you head home.

----------------------------------------------
One Direction is officially on their break and I have no idea what life is 😂😭 anyway don't forget to leave requests and/or feedback. Have a greet week fam! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.