Open? (luke)

It's been a long ass day and all you wanted was to go home and crawl into bed. You grabbed your bag and headed home to your two bedroom apartment. You sigh seeing no new text messages. You really wish Luke had more time for you, but you can't blame him. You walk up the steps to the second floor and fumble to find the right key. You glance up and see your apartment door already open but the lights off. Ever sense was on alert and you gripped your purse closely wishing you had some sort of weapon to protect you. You walked in slowly and flicked the lights on. Everything looked like it was in place. "Hello?" You call out. There was no answer of course. You go through and check every room. You check your bedroom last and see the clothes all over your room. Your breathing picks up. "H-hello?" You stutter scared. "Boo!" You hear someone say and you scream loudly and turn around. "Luke! You fucking asshole! I thought someone was in my house!" You say upset. He pulls you into his arms. "Sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you. I've missed you so much. I love you." He whispers kissing your forehead. "I love you too you big goof." You sigh giving in. He's an idiot but he's your idiot.