Anything for you (Calum)

You slide the window open and climb out and onto the roof. You squint in the darkness hoping to find what you're looking for. The glowing embers give him away and you silently make your way to him. You lay next to him on the blanket he has spread out over part of the roof. "I knew I'd find you up here." You whisper quietly. It feels like you're intruding on his quiet time but you know how much he needs you in a time like this. "Not this again y/n please." He begs desperately. The silence around you make it sound as if anything above a whisper is too loud. He takes another drag and it kills you inside desperately wishing he'd understand that those cigarettes won't ever love him half as much as you do. He's got it under control for the most part but nights like tonight push him over the edge. "Are you hiding from me?" You mumble. He sighs shakily and nods and you instantly grab his hand. "Knew you'd be mad." He whispers back. You curl into his side and hug him close. "I just want you to be healthy." You say quietly. You both stay silent for a while until Calum breathes in deeply and throws out his unfinished cigarette. "All right. If that's really what you want." He whispers pulling you closer. "Well duh dummy I've been trying for how many months" you whisper smiling. "Well then okay." "Okay? That easy?" You say shocked. "Well duh, anything for you" he whispers back kissing your forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Big shoutout to thesunshineprince for all her help bc I probably drive her crazy 😂💖 don't forget to send requests!! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.