Birthday Sex (Ashton)**

Just an FYI this is obviously smut so if you don't like it please don't read.

----------------------------------------------

I bite my lip as my eyes take in Ashton's appearance. He was so breathtaking. He was in all black and with freshly painted nails. The only down side to dating him is the sexual frustration. Something always got in the way but not today. It's my birthday and I'm getting what I want.

"Y/n." Someone says. I look up and see Calum smirking at me. "I've been trying to get your attention for the last 5 minutes. Can you please stop drooling over your boyfriend?" He asks me. I can feel Ashton's eyes on me. I glance back at him and force myself mot to stare too long. He's talking with Luke and Michael on the couch while I sit in the corner observing.

I cross my legs and bite down on my lip harder noticing the wetness that has now soaked through my once clean panties. I'm secretly begging everyone to leave the room so it's just Ashton and I but no one here can read minds. Finally a security guard comes in and tells them the tour bus is ready. The boys one by one grab their bags and start to head out. I stand up and adjust my high waisted skirt and fix my top. I began walking towards the door when I felt Ashton's strong arms wrap around my waist and pulls me into his lap.

"I noticed you watching." He whispers. I can feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and it's not helping my situation. "You're so hot y/n. Look at what you've done to me." I can feel the outline of his cock against my thigh. I let you a tiny gasp at the sensation. "That's right princess. All for you." He mumbles. He starts kissing down the side of my neck and I tilt my head granting him access. He sits down on the couch he was earlier on and I take the opportunity to straddle him. He uses his strength to his advantage and pushes me down so I'm laying on the couch with him now straddling me. He trails his fingers up my thigh and uses his other hand to push my skirt up higher. "You're soaked y/n" he says breathlessly. I let out a whine from his teasing. He smirks and moves my panties to the side. I beg him to stop teasing me. He kisses the inside of my thigh before kissing me where I wanted him most. I tug his hair and moan his name.

"Ashton!" I moan. I can feel him smirk against my skin. He keeps going and I pull his hair again. "Ashton I'm gonna-" he pulls away from me before I could finish. He kisses me deeply as i help him get off his pants and boxers. I giggle into his mouth loving the feeling of his hands on my skin. He lines himself up with my entrance before slowly pushing in. We didn't need to worry about using a condom thanks to birth control.

He sucks a huge mark against my neck and it makes me moan loudly. "Jesus y/n you're so hot." He moans. His thrusts continue to build as I continue to kiss him and his neck. You smirk to yourself knowing that you've left your mark. I can feel the familiar build in my stomach knowing I'm close. "Ashton!" I moan as I came. He moans into my neck and his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier. His hips stutter and he gets a relaxed look on his face as he comes. It's one of your favorite looks you've ever seen on his face. He looks completely blissed out. You kiss him one last time as he pulls out and slips his pants back on.

"Happy birthday baby."

----------------------------------------------
And yes i wrote myself birthday sex because ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND ASHTON DROPPED A HOT ASS SELFIE 😍😍🔥👏🏻 anyway i feel so bad that I've been so busy with last minute Christmas shopping and baking but now I'm done and can continue to write 😊💕 happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.