Closer Part 1 (Michael)

You sighed annoyed for what feels like the 100th time. You're best friends with Ashton so you got to go with them on tour while they were in the U.S. You were having a lot of fun, but you'd be having more if it weren't for Michael. You two couldn't stand each other. He was such an asshole, especially to you. All the boys knew you hated each other, even Ashton, but no matter what your opinions didn't change. You greeted the boys as they walked into the dressing room. "Y/n you look like a groupie since you're always in our dressing rooms." You scoff. "You wish" You mumble. Ashton sighs. "I'm not dealing with this. Let's go guys." They all leave. Michael was in the bathroom so it was just you and him in the dressing room. "Why do you hate me so much?" You ask curiously twirling the ends of your hair. "Because you're annoying as fuck" He says. You scoff annoyed. "Yeah that's the sound you'd make if you were choking on my dick. And you claim you're not a groupie" He says. "Yeah because I totally wanna do that" You sass back rolling your eyes. He smirks and makes his way over to you. You look at him confused. Your back was leaning against the wall so there was no where for you to go. He gets up in your face and presses you further into the wall. "I bet you'd love it. You'd be such a slut for me" He whispers. You shudder not liking being so close to him like this. Before you can retaliate with a witty remark he smashes his lips to yours. He holds you to the wall by gripping your hips while you run your fingers through his hair. "Jump" he breathes. You jump and wrap your legs around his waist. He holds your thighs and you grip his hair. He starts to kiss down your neck. "Michael stop" You pant. "Why?" He mumbles still going. "Because we hate each other" You explain, trying to make sense of this. "Don't flatter yourself. I still hate you, but you're fit" He groans. He continues to kiss your neck, knowing he's leaving marks. He slips your shirt off and you do the same for him. He kisses down your neck to the top of your chest. "So sexy" He whispers. You pull him closer, not that it did much, and kiss him. "Michael please" You beg. Before he can respond you hear Ashton bang on the door. "You both better be alive in there!" He calls out. "This isn't over princess" He breathes, as he pulls away. You quickly get dressed, barely making it, as Ashton and the boys comes bursting through the door. Michael immediately leaves looking angry. "Didn't go so well?" Calum asks. You shake your head. "Things just got a little heated" You say trying not to laugh at your own inside joke.