Surprise (Ashton)

Finally. You were finally gonna see Ashton after countless hours of being so far apart. The best part was he had no idea. As far as he knew you were studying your ass off for finals. You managed to buy a last minute sound check ticket. Ashton's face lit up when he saw you. You hugged him closing your eyes and just breathing in that familiar smell of your boyfriend. You have been dating for about two years now but it felt so much longer and it was the best years. You were really in love with him and couldn't imagine anything better. Later that night you stood at the side stage watching Ashton really into his performance. Towards the end he climbs down from his drums and stands next to Luke. "Hello everyone" he smiles doing that adorable giggle you love so much. "As you are all aware I have the best girlfriend in the world and time has really flown by. The last two years have been more than incredible" he starts smiling shyly. Before you know what's going on Calum has dragged you to center stage. You were nervous and hands shaking as you stood in front of all those people. "Babe I love you so so much and you've made me so happy and I couldn't ask for anything else." He starts. He slowly gets on one knee. You cover your mouth gasping trying not to cry and be over emotional. "Y/n will you make me happy for the rest of my life by marrying me?" He asks opening the box. You nod frantically. "Yes, yes, oh my god yes! I love you" you ramble pulling him up and hugging him tightly. He slips the engagement ring on and kisses you. You felt infinite and knew you were ready to begin the start of forever.