Sorry (Luke)

You groan annoyed and stand up letting the blanket fall to the floor. This is the third night in a row that your annoying neighbor next door to your apartment is playing loud music. You get up and go next door and knock on the door. Of course he doesn't answer. "Luke open the fucking door!" You tell but still no response. You try the handle and find it surprisingly unlocked. You go in and glance around the messy apartment. You follow the loud music down the hall and peak into the doorway. You felt bad instantly. You didn't know what you were expecting, but seeing the cute boy next door curled up under the covers sobbing his eyes out wasn't it. He sniffles and turns the music off. "Sorry" you shake you head and take a seat on the edge of it. "Is everything alright? I don't mean to intrude but it was so loud and now I feel bad" you admit. "It's okay. I'll be fine. My uh my girlfriend broke up with me for someone else so yeah" he whispers. "Well she's a fucking idiot. I'll be right back" you say. You rush to your place and grab the left over ice cream and stupid comedy movies and go back. "Ice cream and funny movies are gonna fix this. Every girl swears by it" you say smiling. You spend the rest of the day laughing and cracking jokes to make him feel better.

----------------------------------------------
A/n~ alright guys so the first two chapters of Drive is up so feel free to vote and tell me what you think along with these stories and such. 😊❤️