Mr. Hemmings (Luke smut**)

You groan and throw your bag down on to the floor. It was first hour and way too early to be dealing with anything school related. You heard all morning how your normal teacher was out on some last minute medical leave. You could hardly wait to see the old bitter sub they have to replace her. A taller guy walks in with piercing blue eyes and blonde wispy hair. To say he was gorgeous was an understatement. He was clearly new. He stood in the front of the room awkwardly and would make short glances at you. The room began to fill up with the usual students but he remained in the front. You stared at him curiously. You could tell he was nervous. The final bell rung and he stood in front of the room and cleared his throat. "Hello class. I'm Mr. Hemmings and I'm going to be your sub until your normal teacher returns." He says. You bit your lip to keep your jaw from dropping. You barely passed his class as it was and now you have him to stare at all day. The class drags on as you do introductions and ask stupid questions. You find yourself raising your hand and are called on almost immediately. "Yes ms y/n?" The way he says your name has you basically purring on the inside. "Are you single?" You hear yourself ask. You hear the snickers from the guys in the class and the other girls desperately waiting the response. He blushes slightly. "That's none of your business, but I'm sure you and I can talk all about that in detention after class." He says with a smirk before moving on to the next person. The bell rings singling the end of class and you were excited and scared all at once. Everyone leaves the room and Mr. Hemmings sits at his desk watching you. His stare makes you shift uncomfortably in you seat. "Yes." He speaks up. You look at him really confused. "I'm single." He says smirking. He stands up and moves so he's standing right in front of your desk. "You know it's not nice to stare." He says leaning down so he's eye level with you. "Oh really?" You tease. "Yes. Guess this means I have to punish you." He whispers. His voice sends a shiver down your spine. You can feel the wetness pooling in between your thighs in anticipation. "Stand up." He demands. His authoritative tone only makes it that much worse yet you do as he says. Once you're standing directly in front of him he steps closer and places his large hands on your thighs. "You've been so bad y/n. I might have to bend you over my desk. Is that what you want? Me to pound you against my desk?" He whispers in your ear. You let out a involuntary moan and nod your head frantically. You'll take what you can get at his point. He smirks and leads you to the direction of his desk. He turns you around so you're facing the wall and he presses up against your back. He trails his fingers higher up your thighs. This is the only time you've been thankful for the stupid uniforms and the ugly skirt you have to wear. "Already so wet for me y/n." He groans. You can feel him against you and you take the opportunity to grind into him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He whispers huskily. You can hear the lust in his voice. He pulls you skirt up higher revealing your lace thong. "So naughty." He says. He wastes no time in slipping it down your legs. He bends you over slightly and you can feel his fingers gently tease over where you want him. "Mr. Hemmings please!" You whine. A quick glance at the clock above the door shows that your mom will be here in the next 20 minutes and you don't have time for games. "Luke. Call me Luke." He says. "Luke please." You moan as he inserts a finger. You greedily beg for more and without any hesitation he complies. Soon enough you were begging for him. He slipped on the condom and hovered over you. He started kissing your neck careful not to leave marks. "Luke" you whine. You feel him smirk against your skin as he pushes in. You toss your head back exposing more skin that he immediately takes advantage of. His thrusts were fast and deep and you could hear the sound of skin slapping. He dragged his mouth against your neck and you could feel the coolness of his lip ring. "Fuck y/n." He groans. His voice has gotten deeper and his accent has become more pronounced. "Luke shit I'm gonna-" you start. "Come for me y/n like the naughty girl you are." He whispers in your ear. That's all it takes before releasing all over him. He soon follows with a quick grunt of your name. You pull your skirt down and check your phone see that your mom has texted you letting you know she's outside waiting. "Thanks for everything Luke" you say with a wink. "That's Mr. Hemmings to you."

-------------------------------------------------------
Wow guys this is the 100th part to this story and I'm very happy to be sharing it with so many of you. I could never put in words how much it means to me that so many people have read and liked my writing. Requests are open as always but I'm also here if you need someone to listen to your bad days or need advice or just to say. Please always feel welcome 💕 happy reading.

Comment. Vote. Share.