Good Luck (Calum)

You sat in the front of the student section cheering on the team. You look around and smile widely when you spot Calum. He's team captain and your boyfriend of two years. You cheer his name loudly and he looks over at you smiling. You were so proud of him.

Calum scores the winning goal and you stand up screaming. You run to the field and hug him tightly. He laughs and hugs you back complaining that he smells. "I don't care. I love you" you say giggling. "I love you so much y/n" he says. He leaves and goes to change and you wait in the parking lot.

Later that night you get home and Calum's over. You were sitting on the couch when Calum comes and sits on the floor in front of you. "You know there's room" you laugh. He nods and looks up at you. He pulls out a small black box. "Calum were way too young. We haven't even graduated high school" you say getting nervous. He shakes his head laughing now. "No silly. It's a promise ring. Sadly you're stuck with me for life. You're my good luck charm." He says smiling. He kisses you deeply and gives you the ring. You wear it as a necklace around your neck so it's always near your heart, just like Calum.
----------------------------------------------
A/n~ Hey guys my Luke story should be posted sometime this week or that's what I have planned. If you'd like you can find me on other social media

Twitter: aweldy19
Tumblr: bandenthusiast19
                Calico-Clifford
                Clearskies-hightides
Instagram: aweldy19
Snapchat: purpleflower45
Vine: Alana Weldy
I always follow back so yeah don't be shy 😌❤️