Coffee (Michael)

You were sitting at the bar stool in a tiny diner that was open for 24 hours. It's 4 in the morning and you couldn't sleep so you came here. There was no one else except the waitress when the bell chimes. A tall boy with colorful hair walks in and sits one bar stool over from you. You kept to yourself as he ordered a coffee. You settled for a chocolate shake since you didn't want feel jittery all morning from the coffee. "So since we're the only ones in this diner let me buy you a coffee." He suggests. "I don't even know who you are." You say. "I'm Michael. Now can I buy you one?" He asks. "Don't you wanna know who I am?" "I already do." You look at him slightly creeped out. "Oh really? Who am I?" You ask. "You're a cute girl sitting next to me at 4:05 in the morning who refuses to take coffee from me." He says with a smile. The waitress comes back and he orders the coffee. "Thanks" you mumble. The waitress hands him the coffee and he moves over so he's sitting right next to you and hands it over. "For you" he says smiling. You giggle at him. "Why thank you kind sir" he cracks up laughing. You waste the whole morning with him and get to know him. You glance outside and your eyes widen when you see the sun coming up. "It's already morning!" You say. "Yeah we've been here for 2 and a half hours" he giggles. "Well I have to go but it was nice to meet you." You say. "Wait! You almost forgot your cup of coffee!" He says. You thank him again as you head to your car. It wasn't until later that you saw his number scribbled on the side.