Christmas Trees (Luke)

Lets just take a moment to appreciate Luke's back because damn.
----------------------------------------------

You and your boyfriend Luke decided that it was time to decorate for Christmas. Both of you were excited since it was your first Christmas together in your own house. You both had everything decorated the way you wanted except the tree. You and Luke argued for days over getting a real or fake tree. You decided to try a real try for the first year so here you are with Luke and a whole field full of different shaped and sized Christmas trees. You held Luke's hand as you walked around. He has a saw to cut down the "perfect" tree but so far you haven't had any luck. "What about this one?" He asks. You shake your head in disgust. "Half of it is brown already." He nods and keeps looking. 5 minutes later you hear him call for you. You go over and see him standing there. "I found the perfect one come look!!" He says excited. You follow him amused. "Close your eyes!" He begs. You close you eyes and wait.  "Okay open." He says. You glance up and start laughing. He gets a frown on his face not understanding. "Luke," you gasp in between laughter. "You're taller than the tree." You laugh. Luke blushes. "Can we still get it?" He asks. You nod smiling. "Fine but I still get to put the star on top." You say giggling. He bends down trying to cut it but he was struggling. "I'm gonna go get help." You say. "No! I can do it." He says. After waiting for 10 more minutes you go to find someone. The man easily cuts it down and gives Luke a weird glance. You hold in your laughter as Luke pouts. "Show off." He mumbles. You shake your head and watch him drag it to the front so you can pay. You shake your head at your adorable boyfriend and thank god that you brought Luke's car.

----------------------------------------------
I just really love Christmas.  😌💕🎄

Comment. Vote. Share.