Family (Ashton)

Ashton shows up to your house early one morning. He's always calm and collected so you were on edge at his nervousness. "Babe? Is everything okay?" You ask gently. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Yeah um. My parents keep bugging me and I keep putting it off but they really wanna meet you." He rushes out. You were really shocked. "Shit I knew it was too soon. I can tell her you aren't ready" he says fidgeting. "No Ashton it's okay. I was just surprised. That's very sweet of her I'd love to meet her and your siblings" you smile. "Wait really?" He asks. You nod and hug him. "There's no need to be nervous" you assure him. On the long drive to his family's house he gripped the wheel trying to stay calm. You held his other hand as you pulled into the driveway. "Are you sure?" He asks again. You nod laughing slightly. You get out and make your way inside. "You must be y/n! I've heard so much about you!" His mom says pulling you into a tight hug. "Oh! That's very nice of you Mrs. Irwin. You have a lovely home" you say smiling. You already felt welcome. "Oh please call me Anne." She smiles. She leads you guys into the dinning room where the table is already set. Lauren and Harry are already seated and run over to Ashton and hugging him. You're introduced to both of them. You take your seat between Lauren and Ashton. Once the diner was over you offered to wash the dishes. Anne smiles but claims she can handle them. You take a seat next to Ashton on the couch. His mom comes out with a book of all his embarrassing photos. "Mom" Ashton whines, "stop trying to scare away my girlfriend" "oh hush up you were adorable" she argues back. You laugh lightly and flip through the book pointing out the best ones. You cuddle into Ashton knowing this is now your family. You look up at him as he's distracted with his siblings. The last thought you have before drifting off is that this is home.