Protection (Calum)

A/n~ it's not sexual I promise.

You sigh and sit with your hands over your chest in the back of the car impatiently. You can't even believe this is happening to you. You're ex boyfriend started stalking and harassing you after you broke it off and now you're filing for a restraining order. Lucky for you they didn't have anyone to fill out the paperwork so they assigned you some rookie to follow you around for the day. You could tell they jumped at the chance to ship him off and now you see why. He never stops talking and he's very self centered. He's droning on about some random topic that you aren't paying attention to. "It wouldn't kill you to talk to me." He says. You catch his gaze in the rearview mirror. His dark eyes compliment his tan skin pretty well. He'd be very attractive if he wasn't an asshole. "No offense, but I don't really like you." You say honestly. "My job isn't to be your friend. My job is to protect you." He says back. He pulls over and looks back at you. "Wanna ride in the front?" He asks. You nod and you climb into the front. "Calum." He says. "Y/n" you mumble as he begins driving again. He wasn't as bad after all. 

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!! Let's just take a minute and imagine Calum in a officer uniform 😍 This was pretty stupid but I loved the pic so there you go😂 I hope everyone has a good weekend! Happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.