Coloring (Ashton)

Idk who made this edit but it's so disrespectful 😩
-------------------------------------------------------

You'd come home from being out with a few of your friends and see the house remotely picked up. To say you were impressed was an understatement. Usually when you left Ashton and your daughter home alone the house would look even worse than it did before you left. You walk into the living room to see Ashton on the couch with your daughter next to him. She has markers spread out on the couch and she was currently coloring in one of Ashton's tattoos. He's gotten more over the years, each holding significant meaning. All of them are done in simple black ink and now you know why. He smiles down at your daughter as she skillfully colors in between Ashton's tattoo lines. His arms are a colored mess of purples, greens, reds and blues. She's caps the marker she was using before looking up and seeing you. She smiles widely before calling you over and showing off her daddy's tattoos like she's done them herself. You kiss her forehead smiling and don't mention a few of the dried up markers scattered about because she was too excited to cap them.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! My new Michael story is up! So go take a peep also I finished Drive (my other story) requests are always open so feel free to drop ideas 😊happy reading. Xx

Comment. Vote. Share.