Meet my oc

My character
Miyuki

Miyuki- meaning beautiful snow or deep snow

She Has the same kekkei genkai the same as haku only she can mold the ice in different weapons and forms.

She has purple/silver hair and Violet eyes in the beginning she let her hair grow long until her waist keeps it braided.

Her favorite foods- mostly sweets and vegetables as well as ramen and BBQ

Least favorite- weird foods and milk.

Best friend - Naruto uzumaki, Hinata hyuuga

friends- most people in the village

family ( unknown blood relatives). Kakashi hatake (adopted father)

Love interest- (I'm thinking maybe Gaara or neji or sasuke you guys can pick if you want)

Personality

She's very loyal, Kind and smart She has a bit of a temper if you insult her best friends. But sometimes there's a deep meaning why she's protective of them. She's not a Sasuke fan girl She's not a girly girl she would rather train to be the best ninja she can be. She tends to try new things if it's either trying new foods or new style of training.

her story

she was wandering around the forest when she was four years old wearing an old white kimono type dress with a small snowflake necklace until she was found by Kakashi as he took her to meet the hokage since then the hokage let her live in the village her dream is to find out more of her family to see if they're out there looking for her the only way that she Though to find them is to be a ninja so she decided to sign up in the academy Kakashi checked on her occasionally to see if she needed anything eventually he grew fond of her so he took her in.

Il be posting a chapter soon!