Secrets

4K reads! Thanks guys! Again my Internet is acting up so I will look at your comments in a few! Did any of you find out what the clue meant? Haha! You'll know when it happens!

Harry's pov..

I go back into the living room with crystal and Louis. He looks at me.

"Took you long enough!" He says giggling! My first thought is to ask him about the papers but I decide to say other things.

"Yeah! Got distracted, I guess!" He stands up.

"With what?" He asks. I gulp. God I hope it's nothing seriously important!

"Well there were papers in there that said something about cu....."

"Louis!? Harry!?" Liam calls. I groan and go into Liam's guest bedroom.

"What Li Li?" I ask. He looks up to me with those stunning brown eyes.

"My ankle hurts! Could you put ice on it?" He asks. I get into the freezer and get ice. Louis watches me closely. Something's going on! It's kinda annoying me. I gently place it on Liam's ankle. He sighs in relief.

"Thanks Haz!" He says. I smile and nod. I walk back over to Louis.

"So as you were saying? What distracted you?" He asks.

"Nothing! I was just trying to hide my slowness. I couldn't find the bag!" I say. His face goes back to normal. God what is this boy planning?

"Okay! Well I would like to go to the beach tonight! You up for it?" He asks smiling.

"Yeah sure!" I say all excited! Louis and I love going to the beach! My first instinct is to go get my trunks on. Louis stops me.

"Harry? I would like it to only be like a little picnic kind of thing? Okay?" He asks.

"Yep, babe!" I say. Crystal comes over and licks my leg. I giggle at the touch! It tickles!

"Oh crystal!" I say. Louis is in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone. He's been doing that for a while now. Every day he's talking to someone. It takes time away from me. He's been like ignoring me lately. It's kinda weird. I need to tell him about Niall.

"Hey Lou? Could I speak with you a minute!"

"Yeah! Sure what's up?" He asks. I fiddle with my fingers.

"Um Niall talked with me. He told me that he had certain feelings for me. He's become more gay hanging around us. So I talked with him and then he asked me if he could kiss me."

"And?" Louis pushes.

"I kissed him!" I say. Louis smiles!

"Baby you did the right thing! Now go get dressed in something casual! Please!" He begs. I obey his orders and put on black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt. With my white converse. I head downstairs.

"Ready to go?" He asks. He's wearing red skinny jeans with a navy blue shirt. Toms included! Haha!

"Yep! Lets go!" I say. We go out to the car. The way there I bring up the Niall thing.

"Harry! I really like that you helped him! I'm not mad! If I was mad I'd be a bad boyfriend! Really bad." He says. My stomach drops.

"Lou nothing would make you a bad boyfriend!" I say unbuckling my seat belt. He smiles and gets out also. As soon as we get on the beach Louis puts the basket of food down. He grabs my hand smoothly. Then I gasp. He's on one knee pulling something out of his pocket. Oh my god!

_______________________

Haha! Told you! Well I will be updating cause I don't want you to have to wait! Love y'all!