Eleanor

Louis' POV...

I look around for Simon. Instead I see a man heading towards me with a nice suit on.

"Hello Louis Tomlinson! I'm from management. Eleanor is waiting in the dining hall for you!" I nod slowly.

He walks away as I start looking around. I finally spot the dining hall and go inside. It's really nice especially for a hotel.

A girl with long brown hair and deep brown eyes looks up from where she's sitting. She smiles and waves. I sigh and quickly rush over.

"Hi Louis! My names Eleanor as you probably already know." I nod.

"Yes! It's really nice to meet you!" I say giving her a little hug. Her lips meet my ear.

"I'm not here to make you mad or angry. I support you and Harry. I personally don't think it's fair that you guys just can't come out." I smile.

Maybe it won't be so bad. We pull away and sit down. I take a sip of the water in front of me.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself!" Her brown eyes meet mine. It's reminds me of Abby's.

"Well, I love to play football! I'm even playing on a professional team. And as you already know, I sing. But don't put me in dancing. I suck at it!" She lets out a giggle!

Her voice is smooth. It's not like I could EVER fall in love with her, because I would NEVER. But it's almost as if I've known her for a while.

Like a friend.

"What do you do?" I ask. she swallows her drink down.

"I'm a model. I started at a young age. I love to shop....."

"OMG me too!" I scream. She almost spits out her water at my loudness. I chuckle softly.

"Sorry!" I apologize.

"No it's fine! Could I ask you a question?" I nod my slowly. What's the question?

"I would love to meet your friends. So that maybe I could get to know you and them better. Maybe?" She asks quietly.

A small blush creeps onto her cheeks. I swallow a lump in my throat. What should I say?

"Never mind forget it!" She waves her hand in the air. I shake my head.

"No that would be fine! It's a great idea. Do you want to meet them now?" I question. Her lips curl up into a smile.

"Yes please! That would be perfect!" I put my cup down and stand up.

"Then let's go, dear!" I give her my hand and lead her upstairs.

Once were at my door. I knock. Harry opens it in only sweats.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! Just a sec!" Eleanor laughs a bit. I let go of her hand.

I really don't want to go through with this but I kinda have to. To keep my job. At least that's what they said.

The door opens again to Harry dressed up in skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

My favorite on him!

"Hi! You must be Eleanor? Nice to meet you!" He puts out his hand. She nods and shakes his hand.

"And you are, Harry?" She questions. A cute little blush shows up on his cheeks. I giggle!

"Yes! That's me!" She nods her head in approval. I open the door more.

"Would you like to come in?" I ask. Harry gives me a glance. I just touch his arm, reassuring him.

"If that's okay with you?" She asks. I nod and step aside for her to come in.