Niall and Abby?

ELLO GUYS! So as I've been saying, there is going to be a second book for this! It's going to be called Scars! Im excited! But for now I'm continuing on this book until I think it's good to change! Okay well I love all of your support and votes! Thanks guys! I love y'all!
Niall's POV..
As we come to a stop I hop out grabbing my suitcase. As I go into the hotel Liam catches up with me.

"Slow down mate! Whats up with you?" He asks. I shrug.

"Just tired I guess." He shakes his head.

"I know when something's up!" I glare at him.

"I said I'm fine!" I say more angrily. He frowns.

"Whoa! Do you need an attitude change?" I swing around.

"Shit the fuck up!" I yell a bit to loudly. He stands the dumb dumbfounded. I turn around and go up to the desk. The girl check a us in and hands me my key. I take it and get into an elevator. I can't get it quick enough to miss Liam.

"What the hell is up with you?" He asks. I sigh.

"Nothing Liam! Can you just zip you pot hole?" I ask irritated. He grabs my arm harshly.

"In my room!" He warns. I gulp and follow his orders. I go into his room and sit down sighing.

"Get up!" I stand up quickly. Liam is acting harsh. Liam sits down and pats his lap. M mouth drops.

"Whoa Liam! What the fuck is this shit?" I ask. He purses his lips.

"I don't like a lot of cussing and your attitude needs to change. Now Niall!" He practically screams. My body is flung over his lap in a second. Im almost scared. He pulls me pants and underwear down revealing my bare bottom.

"Niall, I am disappointed in you. Please understand that this is for your own good." My eyes are still wide and my mouth is wide open. He lands a hard slap on the middle of my bum. I screech out in pain. Then my thigh. Soon I can feel the burning sensation everywhere.

"Ow! Im so sorry Liam! I won't do it again!" I beg. He keeps on going quickly. I start to cry into his pants. My bum is numb by now. Once they start to slow down, I keep breathing in and out quickly. It's like a work out. One they stop I jump up!

"OWWW!" Liam stands up.

"I hope you've learned!" Liam comes in for a hug.

"Maybe later when I have forgave you for this!" I stomp out. Bit once the door is open to leave there's a beautiful girl standing in front of me. Her eyes are hazel brow with brown hair. She waves.

"Niall right?" I nod. She knows my fucking name! Then I notice who it is.

Abby.

_______________________
I wanted to put more spanking so I thought Liam and Niall loudly be good! So what do you think will happen? Well vote and comment! Im doing at least 5 votes to the next chapter! Idk but I feel like putting limits on my stories. So this chapter 5 and I'll update! Thanks love y'all!