Killer

This chapter I dedicated to @BrookNicoleCraven! Thanks for giving me an idea!
Harry's pov..
"Aww Louis it's okay man!" Liam says coming over to hug Lou. Olivia is practically in tears. She also hugs the crying Louis.
"When did she find out?" Liam asks.
"Uh she found out about a week ago. It's killing me to see her like this!" He says. I grab his waist.
"I know baby! Shhh. It's going to be okay," I say kissing him. He calms down and yawns.
"I think I'm going to take a nap! Love you guys!" He says waving and walking upstairs.
"Lets go talk." Liam says. Olivia Liam and I walk into the front room.
"Guys I feel really bad for Louis." Olivia says. I nod and put my head down.
"It's just that, well, cancer could kill you." I say loud enough for like everyone to hear.
"No duh! Only like 1/3 people survive cancer!" Liam says. I hear whimpers coming from the other room. I furrow my eyebrows and go into the kitchen. There stands Louis' mom, Jay.
"Oh my god Jay! I'm so sorry!" I say coming over and trying to hug her. She kinda backs away so I decide to not. She must've heard what we were talking about.
"Jay, we were just trying to lay the facts out. I'm so sorry!" I say trying to comfort her. She cries harder. Louis pops in.
"What's going on here? Mum, come here!" Louis says giving me a glare. She follows Louis out and I hear them whispering. She probably telling him how I am the worst person in earth!
"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! UPSTAIRS NOW!!!!" I hear Louis scream. I wince at the force in his voice. I crawl up to our bedroom and sit on our bed. There's feet stomping up the stairs. The door harshly opens.
"HAROLD! STRIP NOW!" Louis says while slamming the door. He brings out a hair brush. Now I'm extra scared.
"Lou I didn't know she was standing there! I'm sorry! Please!" I beg! He shakes his head and makes bend over naked. He comes down hard with out warning.
"OOWWWW!!" I scream out in pain as the next one ad the next one come. He's going very fast with lots of force. I yelp as he starts hitting my sit spots.
"Ouch Lou that hurts! Please stop! Please!" I beg more. He keeps on going with the groove. I'm a crying mess. The bed sheets are wet because of me crying. He then hits my sit spot one more time as I scream out in pain and throws the hair brush across the room and grabs my painful body. I dig my head in his neck knowing there's no reason for me to try to squirm and run away. He's my soon to be husband. I cry and cry. His shirt is soaked by the time I'm done. My bum really hurts! Louis rubs it.
"It's okay baby. Shh. I'm sorry. Everything is going to be okay now. Calm down babe. Easy breathing." I start to calm down a bit. It still hurts but I can take the pain.
"I'm sorry Lou. I was talking I the other room with Liam and Olivia. I didn't know she even walked into the house." I say while wiping my tears. Louis wipes some of them and kisses me.
"I love you Harry. It's okay I understand just don't talk about that around my mother or even really alone. You don't know who's listening. We can talk when I wanna talk, okay?" He says. I nod. We both lay down. I hear Louis' heart bearing through his chest. I fall asleep to that noise. It's comforting and lovely.
______________________
Changed it up a bit Brook! But thanks for the idea! Gave me a good chapter! Well I'll be updating soon! Love y'all!