Concert Time?

Liam's POV...

"Can this wait? I'm kinda busy getting ready here!" I yell into the phone that is smushed between my cheek and shoulder. I pull up my extra tight skinny jeans and jump. This phone call is not the most important one right now, I will admit.

"But Liam, it needs to happen now or else..." I frown and quirk an eyebrow. This sister of mine is crazy.

"Or else what? They'll arrest me? I'm sure that would never happen! Now I've got to go sis. I'll talk to you later! Love yah!" I don't even let her carry on, closing the phone after saying goodbye. I sigh and wrap my button up shirt around my chest.

I wonder if Harry will be able to perform. Haven't hear much from Louis at all. I'm getting worried.

"Almost ready Liam?" I hear Nialls voice from the other side of the curtains. I push them aside and button up the rest of my shirt nodding.

"Yah! Hey, have you heard anything from Louis at all about Harry?" I ask hoping that he's maybe tried to get ahold of one of us.

But all Niall does is look down and shake his head. I nod and close my eyes taking in a deep breath. My mind races tonight...

"You guys are on in 5. Louis will be here in 3 without Harry. He's uh... not able to perform tonight." Paul yells from the other side of the door. We do I quick 'okay' and keep putting on our shoes.

"I wonder if Harry's okay. He's really worrying me..." I say softly. Niall nods and puts his hand through his hair.

"I know. He's been very.....quiet lately." He chuckles dryly and turns to me. His light blue eyes glimmer in the small light we have in the room.

"Maybe he's on his period!" I laugh at his statement and shake my head. Oh Niall, I'll never get over his jokes!

"Hey guys." A soft voice comes from behind us. I jump and turn around staring at the small little frame standing in the middle of the room.

Except, he's slunched over and has black circles underneath his eyes. His once cheerful, cheeky smile is now painful. His eyes are filled with anger and hate.

"Oh hey Lou! You okay?" I ask. He stomps over to where we're sitting and lays down on the floor.

"I hate Modest. They're so stupid and ignorant. They can't and won't tear Harry and us apart." Louis whines throwing a punch to the floor. I nod. I've been through this more than once.

"It's okay mate. I'm sure one of these days yo....."

"And Eleanor... Uh she's just makes it a lot worse! Literally no joke! She's a real bitch sometimes." Louis loudly cuts off Niall. He slouches back into his chair and groans.

"I'm so sorry Louis. I feel really bad for you and Harry. I really wish I could help." Niall says making eye contact with Louis. Louis smiles and stands up.

"Thanks Niall! Now I think we've got a show to do boys! Lets go rock this thing!!" Louis squeals. I laugh and stand up fixing my pants so that they hang lower. Louis grabs his microphone and so don't Niall and I.

"Wait, where's Zayn?" Louis says stopping. I pat his back pointing forward.

"He said he would meet us up back stage." He nods and we keep walking. Tonight, without Harry, it will be different. Someone will have to sin his parts. And I'm sure it's going to have to be me.

"Okay so since Harry can't make it, Liam can you sing his parts?" One of the security people ask. I nod and look around at the other boys. Zayn has even popped up.

"I really hope Harry will be okay!" Zayn sighs. I frown and look to Louis. Louis looks close to tears. He nods and sticks his hand in the middle.

"Goodluck boys!" We do our little hand thing we always do before getting into our stances. I look to Louis and try to smile. He smiles and faces the crowd again.

After a while, all I here is girls screaming uncontrollably. I laugh and look down.

Oh how I love my job!

BOOM!

"OH MY GAWD ITS ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" I hear a girl scream as I jump onto the stage. They all look around for a minute or so before noticing that Harry is gone.

"Hey guys! Wow huge crowd tonight! So I would like to explain that Harry won't be able to come on...."

"Louis, stop that shit talking, in here!" Louis stops and turns around. There stands a Harry who looks a bit hurt.

"HARRY!!!!!" Louis and the rest of us run up to him, bringing him down in one big hug. During the mix, Louis kisses Harry making him smile. All the

girls are screaming behind us.

"Wow, could this day be any better! Oaky so we're gonna start off with a song called Heart Attack!" Niall cheers smiling brighter than ever.

Watch out....

The One Direction boys are back!

And we are gonna hit hard!

___________________________

Yah!! I'm so glad that it's FINALLY happy again. And, Harry's a BIT better. See what I said there? Yah, you better get tissues. Lol

I'm so excited that there are like 79.4k reads on this book! Like holy shit cakes! I cannot believe this!

And Larry. Well Larry is just something that became a part of my life just like One Direction.

Watched the 1D MOVIE AGAIN! It will never get old. Even when I'm 45 and has kids. Never ever.

Well thanks for the votes and reads! I love you guys so much and sorry for the short chapter. Tbh, this is probably longer than the whole chapter, haha!

K BYE!