Why!?

Sorry if this one makes you hate me! Just trying to make this story interesting and also dramatic!
Harry's pov..
I wake up to a dark room. Everyone is there including my mom.
"Guys?" I ask.
"Harry. We have bad news." Liam says. I try to get up but am tied down. What the hell?
"Why the hell am I tied up?" I ask a little scared. Louis gets up.
"We're not getting married." He says. I start to get a few tears.
"I hate you!" Olivia screams.
"You are the worst person ever!" Niall screams in my face.
"Guys, stop, please!" I beg.
"You are a bitch!" Zayn yells. Now I'm crying.
"We all think you deserve to die." Liam says in his kind voice.
"NO! PLEASE NO!" I yell tugging at the rope. It burns. Blood is dripping down my arm.
"Stop! I don't love you!" My mom says. Now I'm downright crying. It hurts.
"I fucking hate you daddy H!" I gasp while crying.
"Steph? Lou?" I ask. They come closer. I try to back away but it doesn't happen.
"STOP! PLEASE STOP! IM BEGGING YOU! I LOVE ALL OF YOU JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I scream crying. Blood is everywhere on my body now.

"We all hate you Haz! Get over it. We all agreed to kill you!" Louis says with a smirk. I struggle to get out. This can't be happening.
"I love you Louis!" I whimper. He shakes his head.
"To bad!" He says. I cry out loud.
"HELP! PLEASE HELP ME!" I scream. No one hears. Why is this happening to me? They are on top of me. Louis puts the gun to my head and bang. Black.
_______________________
Sorry so violent. I'll be updating soon! Sorry for this chapter! The next one will be a bit better!