Harry

This one is a bit sudden. But I hope you like it! Enjoy!

Harry's pov..

I turn over to face Louis. But when I open my eyes he's not there. I sit up and look around the room. No one. So I get up and slip on some sweats. Bathroom? Nope. Maybe their downstairs eating breakfast! When I go down there no one is there. I decide to check in Liam's room.

"Liam?" I ask opening the door slowly. He's not there neither is Olivia. Where could they be? The first thought that comes to mind is that they were stolen. No! Stop it Harry! You are fucking insane! There's a knock at the door. That must be them! I rush to it.

"Hel...?" A police man grabs my hand.

"You are coming with me Styles!" He says harshly. I grab the arm he's holding me with.

"But...but I have a wedding in 3 days! Please tell me what's going on!?" I ask.

"The judge will deal with that. Now get your ass in the car!" He shoves me in. His closes the door and gets in the passenger seat. What the hell is going on? There's a glass between me and the police man. I start banging.

"Please! Let me go! What's going on? Why?" I start to cry and slunch down in the back. Why me? What did I do?

Louis' pov..

How did you like your doughnut Steph?" I ask she smiles and puts a thumbs up!

"Loved it!" She says with a mouthful of her doughnut. I chuckle!

"Well good! We have to get back home to daddy H. Lets go!" I say grabbing her hand.

"Can we come back?" She asks. I smile and nod.

"Yes, of course we can!" I say. She skips out happily! Her mood is so bright! I sit her in her little chair in the car. I put Harry's doughnut in the passengers seat as I get in. I start the car and What Makes You Beautiful is on. Stephanie starts singing.

"Oh, you know this song?" I ask.

"Who doesn't? My favorite is Niall!" She says blushing.

"Wait? Do you know that you are now related to Niall Horan for the most part?" I ask. Her eyes get bright.

"OMG no! Seriously? I love him! When can I meet him?" I laugh!

"Very soon! I promise!" I say pulling into the driveway. Flashing lights come into the windows. Paparazzi. Oh god! I Get out with Harry's doughnut. I get Stephanie out and hold her close. She digs her head into my shoulder. My feet run up to the house. I close the door behind me. What the hell? Why are they here?

"Harry? Babe, were home!" I scream. No response. I decide to go upstairs and check. When I get to the room no ones there. Not even in the bathroom. So I go back downstairs and see Stephanie watching tv.

"Where's daddy H?" She asks. I shrug.

"Wait here baby!" I say. I can't believe I'm doing this. I open the front door and step out.

"Excuse me?" I scream. They all get quiet and hold up their mics. Here it goes.

"Where's Harry?" I ask. They all look at me confused.

"Um Mr. Tomlinson? He's in court right now for making girls send him naked pics if themselves on twitter." One says. My mouth drops. No Harry would never do that! Never!

"No! Harry wouldn't do that!" I yell running into get Stephanie. I put her in the car and start up the car. I'm going to court I guess. Oh god!

______________________

Soo...? I know sudden! Sorry. The wedding will be coming up really soon! This one was a bit boring. Sorry! Anyway, enjoy people's!