Lets Do It!

Thank you for helping me out! I e made my decision! Enjoy!

Harry's pov..

We all stare at each other. We're all in our thinking mode right now. Then Niall pops up.

"Get married! It's your wedding, not the fans! You get married and we will push the day of the tour back! I promise! Just please get married!" Niall says all at once. Louis smiles.

"Take a deep breath Ni! What do you boys think?" Louis asks Liam and Zayn.

"I say, I have to agree with Niall on this one!" Liam says. Zayn nods.

"Me too! You guys NEED to get married!" Louis and I smile at each other!

"You think so Lou?" I ask.

"Yes! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!! AHHH!" He screams. We all laugh at his loudness! I get up and kiss him. He stops and kisses back. I love the way his lips perfectly fit into mine. It feels so right. Liam is already on the phone with Simon.

"Simon? Yes, um Louis and Harry have a wedding tomorrow and want to have it tomorrow. Push the tour back a day so that we will be in America, not tomorrow, but the next day." He says. Simon says something, and sighs.

"Okay, okay, thanks so much Si!" Liam says hanging up. He smiles widely at us.

"We're in!" Putting his two thumbs up! Stephanie walks in.

"I drew a pretty picture!" She says.

"Oh yeah! Let me see?!" I say. She shakes her head.

"Not here, in yourbedroom!" She says. We all go upstairs and open the doors to our bedroom. Ah man! The walls are a pink color and have unicorns everywhere. Louis smiles! What?

"It's beautiful, Steph!" He says.

"Thank you!" Her arms wrapping around his waist. He hugs back and looks at me. I sigh.

"It truly is amazing!" I say to her. Her smile gets wider!

"I love you both!!" She says giggling! Liam and Niall pop in.

"Whoa! That looks awesome! Can you paint my room!" Liam says with a wink to Stephanie.

"Yes yes yes! Can I can I can I?" She asks jumping up and down.

"I guess! Be careful though." Louis says kissing her forehead. She runs downstairs with Liam. I smile and kiss Louis. He's going to be my husband and I can't wait!

________________________

Sorry! Just wanted to let you know what was going to happen! Thanks! They will have the wedding in the next chapter I'm pretty sure! Maybe! Okay thanks, love y'all!