Adopting?

Okay. So this one try start talking about adopting but it doesn't happen yet!

Harry's pov..

Louis closes the door behind me. I sit on our bed.

"What do you want Lou?" I ask. He sits next to me and grabs my hand.

"Have you ever considered adopting?" He asks. My lips curl up into a smile.

"Well yes! Of course I have!" I say.

"Good! I was thinking about a girl maybe after we get married? Or do you want to do it before?" He asks. I hold up my hands.

"Slow down Louis! It's okay babe. Just calm down and take a breather. I think we should wait a bit before we adopt but I wouldn't wait to long." I say. He sucks in a deep breath. And lets it out. I would love to have a little daughter maybe like 5 years old? Maybe 7. I don't know but I've always wanted a little girl! Louis looks at me.

"Okay well I was just asking and seeing about your thoughts! I would love a little girl around the age of 5!" He cheers!

"Me too!" I say. He gets up.

"I have to go pee! Be back in a minute!" He says. I smile and nod! Crystal runs in, tongue and all! I pet her. She wags her tail! Olivia walks in.

"Oh hey Liv!" I say. She looks at me with tears rushing down her face.

"Harry? I'm pregnant." I rush up to comfort her. She hugs me tight and close. I pat her head.

"With who?" I ask. Oh god not...

"Liam." She says. Oh my fucking god! Are you kidding me? At least she's 20!

"Oh Olivia. Does Liam even know?" I ask. She shakes her head no.

"Are you going to tell him?" I ask. She nods.

"I just don't know how." She sniffs.

"Well lets go tell him together!" I say as we both go out of the room.

"Be back Louis!" I scream. We head down stairs and in front of the guest bedroom that Liam's staying in. We both take a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Come in!" He says. I nod. She opens the door. Liam looks up to us.

"Oh hey guys! What's up?" He asks. Olivia rushes over to Liam and hugs him. Liam holds on tight. Liam has always been romantic! He pulls her onto his lap.

"What's the matter baby?" He asks. She sniffs and starts talking.

"Well Liam. I am pregnant." She says. Liam stares at her in shock. Then he kisses her. I decide to leave. I close the door quietly. I turn around and almost jump out of my pants. Louis is right behind me.

"God Lou! You gave me a heart attack!" I say. His face looks rock hard. He looks mad.

"Harry! Get upstairs and strip now! Now!" He says. I run upstairs and strip. What is he mad at? Then he walks in.

"So I would like to ask you why crystal was out in the middle of the road?" I ask. Shit.

"The window was open and....."

"Just stop Harry! You get 35!" He says. I bend over the bed and screech as the first hit slaps on my sit spot. Constantly on my sit spots. It hurts like hell! They keep on coming! Crystal scratches the door. The pain is unbearable. I start to ball right there. I don't know it's done until I feel two big muscular arms wrap around me. I cry into his muscle.

"I'm sorry baby. Crystals okay but I need you to be more responsible!" He says. I can't be this way if I have a child. He kisses my forehead. Crystal jumps in. I laugh and pet her. Louis looks at her and awws. She is cute! Too cute!

_______________________

Shocker?! Not really. Well my lovely penguins I would like to say thanks! For all of this! Thanks! I'll be updating soon! Love y'all!