Tour

@1D_angel14 I would like to tell you that Stephanie will still be getting spanked just not right now. I think it's a bit young to be getting spanked constantly. So yeah here's the next chapter! Enjoy!;{D

Harry's pov..

Once we reach the airport Stephanie is squirmy. I can't keep her sit still. She's up and exploring the bus. Using the bathroom. Dancing. Singing. I just don't know what to do to keep her still. Niall looks at me.

"Guess it was a bad idea to give her chocolate for breakfast." I turn my head and glare at him.

"You did what?" I ask. He chuckles.

"I'm kidding dude! It's fine. I had her eat cereal!" I sigh in relief.

"Jesus Niall you scared me!" I say. He laughs! Stephanie runs over to me.

"Daddy H when are we getting on the plane?" She asks.

"In a little bit. They should be calling into start walking in about 5 minutes!" I say sitting her on my lap. She wraps her tiny arms around my neck.

"I loveyou!" She says.

"I love you too Steph!" I look over and see that Olivia is in pain. She's 20 and pregnant. Liam is always by her side though. He loves her with all his heart. I think that is the cutest thing ever! But Olivia really does look in pain. I hand Stephanie to Niall. He cuddles her close.

"Liv? Everything okay?" I ask. She looks up at me.

"Yeah! It's just I'm due in a week from now and the pains are starting." Olivia says. I nod. Liam looks scared. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. It's Louis.

"Hey babe! I'm back!" He says. I chuckle.

"I can see that! How was the bathroom?" I joke!

"Very nice and clean! It smelled like roses!" I start laughing!

"Seriously?" He nods! Oh my gosh! A guys bathroom smelling like roses? Haha!

"So what's up with Liv?" Louis asks. I stop laughing and look him in the eye.

"She's having pain. She's not due until a week from now! So their gonna wait till they get to America to deliver! I'm not so sure about that!" I say. He nods.

"Yeah, I know! It doesn't sound promising! Well I guess it's up to them and we can't do anything about it!" He says. Yeah, that's true! Zayn walks up.

"Did anyone smell the bathroom? It smells like roses!" He laughs! Louis and I look at each other and laugh!

"I did!" Louis holds up one of his arms. Zayn chuckles!

"Never smelled that before!" That just makes me laugh harder! Niall walks over with a sleeping Stephanie in his arms.

"What are we laughing about?" He asks. Zayn waves his hand.

"Never mind! Now give me that peanut!" Stephanie slowly slides into Zayns arms. He holds her bridal style. A girl walks by.

"She's beautiful! What's her name?" She asks.

"Stephanie!" I say. She smiles!

"Beautiful! I'm glad for you guys!" She says. I smile at her! She had glowing white teeth! She waves and walks away. Louis chuckles.

"Never heard that before!" He says.

"Me neither!" Niall says a bit confused. I look at the sleeping Steph! She is beautiful! Beautiful in her own way!

*************

The plane takes off. Stephanie jumps up and looks out the window.

"WHOA!" She says. I chuckle!

"What do you think Steph?" Louis asks. She nods.

"They're amazing!" She explains! Her bright smile spreads on her lips! Just then I hear a scream. What the hell? Stephanie looks at me. I get up and walk to where the scream was. Stephanie runs over to Louis. He grabs her and sits her in the chair. She sits there cuddling her bear. I walk into a bedroom. Olivia has her legs wide open and looks like she giving labor. I run.

"OLIVIA!" I scream. She looks at me with tears rushing down her face. I grab her hand.

"Lets take your pants off." I say. No I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure you can't have a baby with your pants still on. I unzip them something falls. I feel it hit my hand. Oh my god no! She screams out on pain! What the fuck? I take her pants off and find a baby boy sitting there crying his eyes out. I stare in shock.

"Hey.... Oh my god!" Liam runs over grabbing Olivia. She cries into his shoulder. A pilot walks in.

"Do y...." She looks in and gasps.

"Let me go get the doctor!" She runs out. I kiss Olivia's hand.

"Stay strong!" She nods with a small smile. I go back to Louis and Stephanie.

"It's a boy!" I cheer. Louis gets up and hugs me!

"Yeah! I'm so glad for her!" He whispers in my ear. Stephanie taps my thigh.

"Can I hold him?" She asks.

"Of course you can! Just a minute!" I say. She smiles and sits back down.

"This tour is gun okay for now!" I say. He crosses his fingers.

"Hopefully it gets better!" He says. I nod. Just the the doctor comes out. Her face in a bright smile!

"Come see Liam Jr!" She say leading the way. I laugh at the name! OMG seriously! But once I see his face I see Liam. It's unbelievable!

_____________________

Wow! Close one! I'll update soon! Thanks peeps! Love y'all! Comment vote fan!