Please!!

Enjoy!
Harry's pov..
"Daddy? Daddy wake up!" I hear Stephanie say. My eyes pop open and she's shaking me.
"Hey, what's up sweetheart?" I ask.
"My tummy hurts." She says close to tears. I sit up.
"Aww baby, come here!" I grab her and rub her tummy. I look at the clock and it reads 6:45. Almost 7.
"What's going on?" Louis asks also getting up. Stephanie lays between us.
"My tummy hurts." She complains.
"Have you tried going potty?" Louis asks. Stephanie starts giggling!
"Yes daddy L I have!" She says. Louis smiles. Just then crystal jumps onto the bed.
"Crystal! Your not aloud on the bed!" Louis sigs. Steph and I start laughing!
"Hey Lou, just a question do we have to do anything today for the wedding?" I ask curious.
"Actually I have done everything! It's all set! Your going to love it!" He says kissing me.
"Eww! Gross!" Stephanie says covering her eyes. Louis and I laugh and stop kissing!
"In guessing your stomach is feeling better?" Louis asks. She nods. Then my stomach growls. Man am I hungry!
"I'm hungry! Lets go get some breakfast." I say getting up and sliding on some sweats. Stephanie wasn't looking. I grab Stephanie.
"Lets go! Daddy L will be down in a few minutes!" I say winking at Lou. He smiles. I am such a great fiancé! Crystal stays in the room with Louis. There's a knock at the door. At 7? I wonder who it is? I sit Stephanie down and go open the door. There stands Niall.
"Niall, buddy! Come in!" I say letting him in. Niall walks in and hugs me.
"Hungry?" I ask. He nods his head.
"Starving! I wanted to come and visit!" He says. We walk into the kitchen to see Stephanie making herself cereal. He turns around and gasps.
"NIALL?! FROM ONE DIRECTION! OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!" She screams running up to him. He laughs and looks to me.
"Niall, this is Stephanie, Louis I's daughter!" I say while he hugs her.
"So you are my uncle Niall now?" I ask.
"Sure, I guess!" He says laughing. A huge smile spreads across her face. She must me a fan! She runs over and sits Dow wit her cereal.
"Sweetie you made a mess!" I say cleaning it up. She giggles.
"Sorry!" Niall sits down next to her.
"Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself!" He says. I laugh. Here we go.
_________________________
I'm sorry this chapter was bad! Really bad! I'll be updating soon. Sorry about this chapter.