Wedding

Tear jerker! ;)

Harry's pov..

I look myself up and down! Man I look good! Lucy got me in my suit and gelled my hair up to the side. It looks really good.

"So?" She asks. I smile!

"I love it! Thank you so much Lucy!" I say turning around and giving her a hug.

"Well your welcome Harry! And it's almost time to go out. I can give you a few minutes to yourself?"

"That would be great! Thanks for everything!" She nods and leaves. I start to take deep breathes. It's a little nerve racking. Okay Harry, in, out! Deep breaths. Calm down! Come on, you can do this! Deep breaths, steady!

"You ready?" I turn around and see my stepdad. Oh god. Here come the tears!

"Mike!" I say jumping on him. He smiles and hugs me.

"I couldn't miss it for the world! Now lets go! Don't want to be late." I nod and wipe up my tears. He grabs my arm and I put it through his. I know a girl usually does this but I want to. As I look out everyone is staring. The music starts playing. This is hard. I am very emotional. As I get in the tears start. I see my mum is crying. Then I look up to see Louis. He looks really good. He smiles at me. I smile and start crying. He chuckles lowly. The tears just come out. I can't stop them. The only thing I know is that they are happy tears. When we get up to the little covered area, Louis grabs my hand. Mike smiles and nods. Louis also nods. Then I get a chance to look him in the eye. He has been crying! Oh my god! Louis never cries. He smiles and wipes away some of my tears.

"Lets get started shall we?" The person asks standing on the side of us. I'm so into Louis right now I can't even think what he's called. We both nod.

"First lets start off with a little opening kiss." Louis and I chuckle a bit but kiss. Some people clap.

"Louis, repeat after......"

"Actually could I say my own things first?" He asks. The guys stops and nods with a little smile.

"Harold Edward Styles, I love you so much. Never forget that. The time we've spent together has been incredible and I want to spend more time with you. I promise you will never have to sleep alone again. You won't cry alone ever again. I will be there when you are sick. And heal you with love. I just want you to know whatever happens, I will never stop loving you. My love for you is endless. It's like a circle. Never stops. I will love you until I die. I will love you until my last good bye. I promise Harry! All my love goes out to you. I will take care of you and love you until the end of my days. I promise. Nothing else." Now I'm downright a crying fit. He has his hands on my hips so I can steady. I smile and hug him tightly.

"Okay well that's about exactly what I was going to have you say, Harry?" E asks. I sniff and wipe my tears.

"Louis William Tomlinson, first I would also like to say, I love you! So much. And thank you. For making me such a great young man. You've haloed me through these years to become a better person. I promise I will try harder each day. You will never have to be alone. I will always be there for you. I will always love you. You have changed my life. In a good way of course! But thank you Louis! So much for everything. I love you! I can't stop thanking you and living you enough!" I finish off with a sniff. The guy even has a few tears his self. There's clapping. I look out to see the boys smiling and clapping. Niall is crying. Zayn has tears running down his face. Liam is smiling while little tears come out. Olivia is just crying. Liam has his arm around her. Louis takes my hand once more. I look to him. His blue eyes sparkle with tears.

"Louis, will you hold this man in sickness and in health?"

"I do."

"Harry will you hold this man in sickness and in health?"

"I do."

"Okay well you guys said pretty much everything else. Could I have the rings?" He asks. My mom hands them to him. She winks as a tear falls. He hands is the rings. Louis grabs my left hand.

"I love you so much." He says while sliding it on.

"I love you too Lou!" I say while sliding his on.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband!" The guy cheers. Louis looks me in the eye.

"You may now kiss the bride." Louis cups me cheeks and smashes our lips together. They fit perfect. I love him so much. And always will. There's clapping, screaming, and whistling. We keep kissing. Louis never stops. Then he lets go. I hug him.

"I will never let you go baby. It's okay. Sh." He says rubbing my back. I'm a crying mess. We look out to the crowd. I smile and think. Harry, you are officially married!

"I love you Lou!" I say. Everyone laughs and he starts crying.

"I love you too Haz!" We kiss and hug once more. I never want to stop but I have to. This is the best day of my life!

________________________

Oh my god! So happy and sad at the same time! Thanks guys for everything! Love y'all!