what piece of clothing you always 'borrow' from him

scott
his hoodies that are way too big for you, you love 'borrowing' them and wearing them to school. whenever scott sees you wearing one of his hoodies he can't stop smiling to himself and thinking about how much better they look on you.

stiles
his plaid flannel shirts, stiles always complains that he doesn't have anything to wear because you've hoarded his flannels at home but he secretly loves it.

liam
his lacrosse jersey, although coach shouts at him when he hasn't got it for practice liam knows that you're probably at home wearing it thinking about him so the lecture from coach is worth it.

isaac
his scarves which stiles always mocks, "really, y/n? it's a hundred degrees outside and you're wearing a scarf?" but isaac just rolls his eyes.

"if scott wasn't here to restrain me i'd probably punch you for saying that to my girlfriend." isaac growls.

derek
his leather jackets which make you feel stronger and more powerful whenever you wear them, plus derek can't get over how hot you look when you wear them.

theo
his jumpers that are extra large on you but you love them because they smell of him.

hope you're enjoying these, i'm trying to make my shorter preferences a bit longer for new readers :)