Two - Editor

"How the hell did you build that?!" Tim asks, walking around my Minecraft world on his computer. He was admiring the giant tree house that I had built in my survival series.

I shrug. "Just found a big oak tree and built up from there, I guess. I was in survival when I built it."

"Well that is cool as fuck, man." He wrote down a few numbers and letter on a sticky note, then handed it to me. "You're world is now a server. So whenever you want me to build something in there, just let me know and I'll jump on and I'll build it. Just don't share the server information with your subscribers."

"I won't." I stuck it in the top of a binder that was on top of 5 different binders.

"Oh, and Adam already assigned an editor to you."

I raised an eyebrow. "He did?"

"Yeah, go talk to Maxwell some point today before you go to record. He's the red-head with the gold 'Z' necklace. He's wearing a black and white beanie today, you can't miss him."

"Okay," I gathered my stuff. "Thanks, man."

"No problem. Let me know if you need anything else." He turned his attention back to a 'Do Not Laugh' Server, and I staggered out of the office.

Of course, I couldn't see what was in front of me. So I treaded slowly.

Well, that didn't work. Because one second I was on my feet, the next I went flying back and the binders and papers went everywhere.

"Oh, shit! Are you okay?" Someone asks.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I sat up and looked. I had crashed into a man with red hair, a really short red beard and a gold 'Z' necklace. He had on a black turtle neck, jeans, sneakers, and a beanie was on the floor next to him.

'Oh, my god. He's cuter than hell.'

"I didn't see you coming down the hall." He says, stacking up the binders.

'How could you not? The stack was over my head. I was basically a walking stack of binders.'

"It's fine." I say. "You're Maxwell, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Max. Who's asking?" He helped me up. His hand was really soft when I grabbed it.

"I'm (Y/N)," I say. I felt my face flush slightly under my foundation. "I'm kinda new in the office."

"(Y/N), (Y/N)... I feel like I've heard that name before." He picked up his beanie and put it on over his hair. "Are you (YT/N)?"

I smile. "Yeah, that's me."

"That's where I know you!" He gave me a smirk. "It's not often that Adam asks someone to come and work here."

"I guess I got lucky then." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I was actually about to come see you."

"What for?"

"I guess Adam assigned you as my editor?"

"Oh, yeah. He did, actually. I watched some of your content earlier. You've got a set of lungs on you, I'll tell you what. You screamed so loud in your Five Nights at Freddy's gameplays."

I laugh quietly. Why do I feel weird around him? He's just a guy! "Yeah, Bonnie was a pain in my ass."

"Have you recorded anything today?"

"No, I've been moving stuff around. I might just do a vlog later."

He sighed in relief. "That actually helps me out a lot; cause I don't have your flash drive yet."

"My flash drive?"

"Yeah. Here, let me help you carry some of this crap back." He took three binders, I took two, and we both went back to my office. "Where you want these?" He strained.

"Just put them next to the door." I say.

He literally dropped them next to the door. "Why do you even have these?"

I shrug. "Tim gave them to me."

"Okay then. You need anything, lemme know. I'll have to get you a drive tonight so I can edit your videos." He started to leave, then poked his head back in the doorway. "Oh, and I'll warn you now, do not--"

"I know, I know. Don't call you Mad Max, Sad Max or Glad Max. I've seen the vlogs and the Do Not Laughs."

He gave me a smirk and a wink, and left.

I collapsed in my desk chair, and caught my breath.

Holy shit. He was cuter than any other man I've see in my entire life.

This is gonna be weird.

A/N:

OKAY! THAT'S BEEN DONE. Also, I don't know how many people actually work in that office, so... Yeah... I thought of the people I DO know and made it like that.

No updates tomorrow. My parents have a "No Techie Sunday" Rule. That and tomorrow's Easter.

Hah. Guess when this takes place. CHRISTMAS!!! WOOOOOOOO! XD

CHECK OUT theoriginalmonkey!

And uh... Happy Easter. Lol