Fifty-Six (October)

Taking mega skip because we're starting to come up on the part limit. And it bothers the crap out of me.

So. Back track. Max and Ross moved out of the offices. They both started their channels over. Jin has been going to court for the last couple of months since he is being accused of making child pornography (I'm not joking. He seriously has been arrested and is fighting the charges). And my channel is sitting at 997,000 subscribers.

Max and I are working on buying a house. Ross is still staying with Tim. And the wedding is only a couple weeks away.

And UPS lost all 200 lanterns I had ordered for decoration.

And David's Bridal lost my wedding dress.

So right now I'm fighting with the customer service woman on the phone to try and figure out where the hell those 4 boxes went.

I mean I can get more lanterns but that dress was almost $2,000. I can't afford that.

Max was out on the balcony, fighting with David's Bridal because they lost Ross' tux.

It's like the world doesn't want us to get married.

"Ma'am, are you still there?" The woman asks me.

"Yes, I have been here for over an hour." I answer in an irritated tone.

"It says that your package arrived yesterday."

"If it did I wouldn't be on the phone with you right now."

"You're order was to be sent to the Falkner Event Hall in Utana, Vermont, correct?"

"What? No! It was supposed to be sent to Albany, New York. Under the name Karen Spinks-Asher. I'm sure I put the right address down."

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but the tracking number states that it arrived there yesterday morning. There's nothing more I can do."

I just groan.

"Is there anything else you need help with today ma'am?"

"No." I hung up and dropped my phone on the table.

Good god why is this so damn stressful?

I pick up my phone, text my mom about calling the event center the boxes were supposedly sent to, then call David's Bridal.

My dress was supposed to arrive yesterday.

"David's Bridal of Seattle, this is Holly. How can I help today?"

"Hi, my name is (Y/N) Asher, I had ordered 5 turquoise bridesmaids dresses almost 4 months ago, along with my wedding dress. The email I had gotten said that all of the dresses would be there yesterday, but I never got a call."

"What was your last name?"

"Asher. A-S-H-E-R."

"One moment, please."

I was actually only on hold for 5 minutes.

"Okay, (Y/N) (M/N) Asher, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, the Felish Amain Flora Gowns arrived this morning, but your Roe la Lue Daisy Plains Off-Shoulder Wedding Gown is not here."

"How is it not there? I ordered them all at the same time."

"I'm sorry to say that it was sent to a David's Bridal in Watertown, New York."

Whyyyy is all of my shit ending up in New York?!

TBC 😘