Three - Floor

Max bought me a new flash drive last night. There's a pink sticker on it. I guess it tells him that it's mine.

When I came in on Thursday, Adam was carrying a box marked "Halloween" and was throwing different colored pumpkin buckets at everyone. I got a (F/C) one. He said he saved it for me.

Max got a grey one. And he trotted around with it upside down on his head all day. He's such a goofball.

My vlog from Tuesday literally made my subscriber count shoot up by at least 5,000, which literally blew my mind. I'm now at around 990,000. Holy crap that 1,000,000 mark is so far close!

Max snapped his fingers in my face. "Hey! (Y/N)! You awake?"

"Huh?"

"I said, do you want to SpongeBob Time Cards or the stuff I put in Adam's videos?"

"Oh, I'm sticking with SpongeBob." I blinked hard. "No offense."

"Hey, whatever floats your boat, man." I watched him add the time skip clip, and then he clicked play.

"Are you kidding me right now? It was just here!" My recorded self said. "Ugh!"

"So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting, and they had to hire a new one."

I busted out laughing. "I love it!"

"I was thinking, since I have to do another skip, I could add in the thing I do in Adam's videos, only it would say something like 'Since that narrator got tired of waiting, Max stepped in to take over.'"

It's interesting. "Show me first."

Oddly enough, he already it made and ready to go. He skipped ahead a little, then clicked play.

"You little... Urgh! The rage is real!"

Then that music played, and both my skin and Max's skin were waving around behind text that said "That last narrator got tired of waiting 60 Million years, so Max used the power of Budder to skip the 60 Million year search for a dang Blaze Rod."

I smiled. "Cut! Print! Check the tape! Moving on!"

He just laughed at my witty reference. "You like it?"

"That's awesome! You're good at this stuff. I can't do all that fancy text and special sounds and whatnot."

He just shrugs. "I try. Now I just need to render it, move it to the flash drive, and you, little missy, can upload it." He clicked a few things around, and the video started to render. "Should take an hour, two at most. I'll give you the flash drive when it's ready."

I nodded. "Thanks, man." I patted his shoulder, trying not to flush, and got up an started towards Adam's office.

Right when I was about to open the door, there was huge crash from the other end of the hall, and someone cried out. It sounded a lot like Adam.

Ross, who was coming my way, literally dropped the papers in his hands and ran down the hall; I ran after him with Max and Jin following behind me. What I saw was horrifying.

The big white shelf had fallen over, and Adam's body from his chest down was stuck under it with all of the knickknacks and game pieces and whatnot.

"The hell happened?!" Jin asked.

"He was moving the couch and the whole shelf just came down on top of him." Tim said, trying to move the knickknacks, which some were broken.

"Can you not just stand there and help him get me the hell out of here?!" Adam's face beat red and he lost his glasses.