Twenty-one - Mad Max

(Y/N)'s POV

"Hey, Ross, hand me the mic, will ya?" I ask.

Ross hands me the shirt-mic and I clip it to my blouse. I sit down next to Max so he can connect it to the device and make sure the sound works.

"Hey, Max." Adam says, walking up to us with a blue plastic bag and his phone up. "So, I wanted to give you a present."

"Why?" Max asks. (AUTHOR CHAN STOP RHYMING. NO! IT'S TOO MUCH FUN.)

"Well... Cause I appreciate you."

"He's loyal." Ross adds, pulling the green glove off of his arm.

"Yeah, you loyal. And I know you like Rosalina."

"I do." Max says.

"So, I got you this."

(ALL SHIPPERS REFRAIN FROM SHIPPING. NONE OF THAT SKYZAN CRAP OR WHATEVER HERE. MOVE ALONG.)

He hands him the plastic bag and Max looks inside. Then he chucks it at Adam's gut and it fell on the floor. "Ow!" Adam hands it back to him.  "At least open it!"

"What is it?" John asks.

"It's fucking Elsa." Max says, taking the snowy box out of the bag. I laugh.

"You like it?" Adam asks.

Max drops the Pop figure on the couch.

"Welcome to Make Mad Max Day." Adam smiled.

Max just looks away and runs his fingers through his hair.

"The Max N... Max N..."

"Dude, we're trying to fucking film, go!" Max says, chuckling a little.

And it didn't end there.

Adam went onto Max's computers when he left his station open and changed his backgrounds from Undertale to Elsa, Nick sent him a picture of Elsa, went on his Twitter and wrote 'i love frozen,' and drove an RC car up behind Max with the Pop figure taped to the back of it.

Later on Max was on his way towards where I was in the hallway when he stopped. He knew Adam was recording him from behind.

"Adam, don't you dare." I start.

He puts a hand on Max's shoulder. "Hey, I know you're mad. I wanna make amends."

Max slowly turns around and looks at him.

"Okay? Alright? You and (Y/N) wanna go grab some lunch?"

"Yeah." He says softly with a smirk.

"Okay. Hey, Ross, can you drive us to... What are you hungry for?"

Max just shrugs.

"You want sushi?"

"Sounds good to me." I say.

"I don't care." Max says.

Adam walks into Ross' (NEW) office. "Can you drive us to sushi or something?"

"Sure." Ross says in a confused way.

"Kay, let's go." He walks out of the office and stares at Max for a second.

"Go."

"Okay, sorry." Then he stopped to vlog the picture of that frog with the weird-ass look on his face that was taped to Red's RC car. Max kicked it, takes my hand, walk out of the office with the guys shouting "Let it go" at him and we start down the steps towards the parking lot.

"You don't mind if Ross drives, right?" Adam asks. Oddly

"I'm cool with it." Max said. He squeezes my hand. I know he knows something's up.

We walk out and towards Ross' car.

"What's that on your car?" Adam asks

There was a piece of paper taped to the passenger side of the car.

"It better not be a fucking parking ticket." Ross says, walking over to look.

Max immediately lets go of my hand and pushes Adam over, who was laughing so hard his face turned red.

"Max, your seat is waiting." Adam says, pointing that camera from Max, to the picture of Elsa and back.

Max just walks off.

"Don't let it go!"

I ran after him and stood in front of him, taking both of his hands in mine.

"Max." I say softly.

"What?"

"You gotta calm down."

"I'm calm. What makes you think I'm not calm?"

"Your face is beat red and your palms are sweaty."

"Oh, no I'm perfectly fine. I kinda want to take Adam's phone and smash it into a million pieces, but I'm fine."

"See, you're not. You want to break something. You're mad. You got relax."

"Hey." He lets go of my hands, puts them both on my neck and kisses my forehead, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "I'm fine. I already knew the fans were asking Adam to make Mad Max mad."

We ordered Chinese and I literally fell asleep on the couch for a while.

Well, I was asleep, until I heard Adam screaming psychotically and Max was chasing after him.

I shot up and went after them. When I reached them, Adam was on the floor covering his head with his hands, and Max whacked him with his shoe.

I dragged Max away to the nearest corner. He was breathing hard with a red face.

"What happened?" I ask quietly.

"He was trying to clip a fucking clothes pin to my ear." He says, shoving his shoe back on.

"Okay." I drag him over to the couch, sit him down, grab his 3DS, turn it on, went into Super Smash Bros and handed it to him. "Play with Rosalina." I look at Adam. "You. My office. Now."

His face turned red and he rushes to my office. I turn to everyone else in the room. "Nobody fucking mess with him." I say loudly.

I went into my office and closed the door. Adam had stopped recording and was leaning against the wall.

"The fuck are you doing?" I ask sternly.

"What? I'm just messing with him." Adam says.

"Just messing with him?! Adam, you're practically bullying him."

"What?! No! I'd never do that to him!"

Oh my god I don't even want to deal with this right now.

"Look, my little sister is flying in as a minor tonight from Vermont. I need Max in a good mood, not a pissed off one when we pick her up." I point a finger at him. "If you pull one more troll on him, I'm dragging him home. I won't care if the edits are done or not. Kapeesh?"

"Okay, jeez."

"Adam, I'm serious."

"I know you are. I was literally going to end the vlog there."

I open the door and look.

Red was sneaking up on Max with the Pop figure in his hand.

"Red! Don't you fucking dare." I snap.

He jumped up and ran to his office. Max just continued with his game like I told him to.

Yeah. Boredom hits. So chapters come early. 😕

This user tho 👉theoriginalmonkey👈💙