Forty-Eight - Hiccups (April)

So my happy level, is out of 10 stars:
★★★★★★
Cause Y'ALL GAVE ME HUGS AND I LOVE HUGS!
That and I found a marathon of Max. XD
Aaaaaand my crush is still my best friend. He likes having me around. 😍😳😇

"Ross, I need your help on one of my Do Not Laugh jokes." Ashley says, poking her head into the office. (Hehehe. Thought I didn't have a channel, huh? *In real life I don't, sadly. 😛*)

"You're gonna do Do Not Laugh with us?" He asks, smiling a little.

"Yeah. Adam invited me to join y'all."

"I'll step out so you two can chat." I get up from the chair next to Ross' and walk out and go to my office to set up my joke.

Le Skip of All Skips

"Okay, you guys ready?" Adam asks.

"I'm set." I say.
"I'm ready when y'all are."
"Yep."

"Alright, I hit F6 in 3... 2... Hey, guys, Sky here, I joined by (YT/N), KenwaytheGamie, and ROOOOSSS, and today we are playing Do Not Laugh. And if you don't know what Do Not Laugh is, it's a pretty simple concept. Basically, someone stands in the center and someone has to make them laugh. If they make them laugh, they get a point. First person with 3 points win. Uh... What's our like goal?"

"32!" Ashley pipes up.

"Yeah, 32 likes and I promise you guys... Uh... Kenway will kiss Ross in a vlog."

"Says who?" Ross asks.

"Says the viewers." I say. (You guys asked. 32 votes will make it happen.)

"Hey, Ashley, you do realize you're in your baby skin right now, right?" Adam says with a diamond dagger in his character's hand.

"I am?" She goes silent for a second. "Crap! I am!"

We all laugh at her.

"Why do you even have it on?" Ross asks.

"I did a hide and seek with Aphmau earlier."

"Ooh."

"Okay. Ash, it's your first time on Do Not Laugh, right?"

"Yes it is."

"Then get your diaper in the center!"

She laughs and moves to the center.

"Who wants to make her laugh?"

We don't respond. I honestly don't have a joke for her.

"Alright I will." Adam switches through items in his inventory. "Just give me a sec."

With the power of editing, we can skip Adam's three hour long preparation!

"Oh my god Ashley!" Ross shrieks with a map in his hand. "I found it!"

"Found what?" She asks.

"The map! It leads us to the treasure!"

"Ooooooh!"

Oh god I know where this is going.

I follow the two around in a circle then Ross goes up to a really big stone thing. He breaks a few blocks, then makes a fake gasp. "We found it! Pastrami City!!"