Sixty-Two

"So, I just had my maid of honor drop out of the wedding party..." I say over the phone.

"What? Why?" Alesa asks over the phone.

"She says her, and I quote, left flangie in her car isn't working."

"Isn't that a Friends reference?"

"Yup."

"You let her go anyway?"

"Yup. Actually evens out the groomsmen."

"That leaves you with three extra."

"Yeah. Two walk together, one walks down with the ring bearer and flower girl."

"Whatever floats your boat, man." There was some talking. "Hey, I gotta go. Mason's making a mess."

"Okay. Talk to you later."

"Bye," she hung up.

"(Y/N)!" Max called across the apartment.

"Yeah?"

"Come here, please?"

I got up off of the couch and walked to our room. I stood in the doorway. "What's up?"

"Almost all of the groomsmen have tickets except for one." He says, typing something on his laptop. "Is it okay if I buy tickets for Jarious?"

"Jarious? I thought he was set."

"Yeah, well, he ended up on this hospital last week because he collapsed at work and his insurance wouldn't cover it because there wasn't anything prescribed so he had to pay out of pocket and he's short on cash."

I sigh. "How much is in the account?"

"It's coming out of savings."

"Whose savings?"

"Ours."

"Uh, there's no our. We both have our own, Max."

"Well our bank account has them jointed."

"Why?"

"How should I know? We don't have enough in the checking account so I need it to come out of savings."

"Unless we come up with the amount to replace it, we shave a day off of our honeymoon."

"Would you rather lose the one groomsman who is trying to get to the wedding and volunteered to babysit the kids after the reception, or lose a day of our honeymoon? We're gonna be gone for three weeks, I'm sure Hawaii won't mind 20 days instead of 21."

I sighed. "Go ahead. He's been a big help to you."

He nodded with a smile. "Thank you."

I nodded and sit on the bed next to him. I watched him confirm the purchase, text Jarious and then flop back on the bed. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back gently, holding me like I was a stuffed animal.

Dork.

My phone buzzed and I looked.

Messages between You and Ashely Pax

Ashley P. - Ross is lucky I love him

- Why?

Ashley P - He changed my phone wallpaper

- To what?

Ashley P sent a media message

- Oh my god That is SO FREAKING WRONG

Ashley P - IKR?!

- Wait WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE IT SET TO THAT?

Ashley P - I DON'T KNOW

- CHANGE IT BACK

Ashley P - I DID

- GOOD

......

If you don't get it, think the way MaddyChan did 75% of this Fanfic when anything about me and Ross were spoken of😏

😂😂😂😂😂