Twenty-Seven - PLANES!!!!!

Two. Point. Six. Teen. K. How. Da. Fuq. Did. This. Fan. Fic. Reach. That. Many. Reads. In. Four. Weeks. Question mark. Exclamation mark. 😘.

December 29th

Christmas Day was amazing. We all had a lot of fun hanging out together and opening the rest of our gifts. Ross told everyone that he and Ashley were dating. He was kind of nervous, but eased up when everyone got a good reaction towards it. (WOOT WOOT!)

Felicity got everyone $10 gift cards to Olive Garden. We just have to remember to give Scott his when he comes back from Ohio. (Just a guess on where he's from cause IDK.)

Max had gotten me a Pandora chain and a little charm that was an engagement ring case. I thought it was adorable.

He told me yesterday that my mom had called on the 23rd

He told me yesterday that my mom had called on the 23rd. I called her back. She never answered.

He also showed me the wedding band that went with the engagement ring. I loved it as soon as I saw it. (Refer back to the info chapter if you forgot what the ring looks like. And also, did you NOT see the big diamond ring in both the December and January outfits? Good grief!)

I had promised my dad that we would fly up and spend New Years with him and the rest of my family in Tennessee, as long as it was okay with Adam that I would be posting vlogs instead of Minecraft videos. And it was.

So right now we're walking through security with at least a week's worth of clothes in one carry-on.

I didn't tell him about the engagement. I had expected him to know about it for some reason. I think it's because he took my YouTube channel better than my mom did. Which was a total lifesaver.

"Sir, you need to remove your necklace." The security guard says to Max.

My dorky fiance touches the pendant and looks to me.

"Just put it in my purse with my ring; it'll still be there when it comes out of the scanner." I say.

He just sighs, takes the gold necklace off and carefully hands it to me. I put it in the zipper pocket of my purse with the ring (which was in it's box since I don't own a ring holder yet) and the Pandora bracelet, and zipped the pocket shut. Then I put my purse in a bin, then both of our shoes on top of it and sent it down the conveyor belt after our luggage.

"Okay, go ahead and walk through." The female security guard waves me over and I walk through. It gave her the green light then started to reset itself for the next person.

I watch closely for the bin with my purse in it, dragging out the suitcase when I saw it.

Max came through the scanner, and got a red light, making the alarm go off.

Oh my god seriously?

"Sir, do you have any phones or keys on you?" The office asks.

Max reaches into his pocket, dug around and pulled out... *sigh* The keys to the freaking apartment. Awesome.

"Seriously, Max?" I say, putting a hand on my hip.

He just shrugs. "Forgot they were in there." He takes a small plastic container, drops the keys in it and puts them on the conveyor belt. Then he walks through again and got a green light.

"You're good."

The second I saw the bin with our shoes I dragged it out and took everything out of the bin, putting it on the rack with the rest and handing Max his Vans.

I shove my Converse All Stars on and fix the hem of my pants to cover the laces.

Then I gave Max the necklace back and put my ring and bracelet back on.

"You wanna grab something to eat?" Max asks, clipping the chain around his neck and fixing his turtleneck. "You skipped breakfast this morning."

Right when he said the word 'eat,' my stomach growled. And it was really loud.

He just chuckles, pulls up the handle bar on the suitcase and wraps his arm around me. "Come on. Let's get you something to eat."

I put my hand on his and we start for the food court. Of course, they didn't have anything good. We ended up getting Subway.

We sat down close to the hallway that starts towards the boarding gates and ate.

"So, how do you think your dad'll take the news?" Max asks, taking a bite out of a flat bread sub.

I shrug. "Hopefully the same way he took the channel."

"You're that nervous, huh?"

"Well... Aren't you? It's my dad, for calamities sake!"

"Hey," he grabs my left hand. "As long as I have you to call my bride, I don't care what either of our parents say."

I felt myself blush and I smile.

He kisses the top of my hand lightly. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Max."

"I love you more."

I chuckle. "Are we really gonna get into one of those?"

"Not unless you want to." He smirks.

I couldn't help but smile. "Nah. Too cliché."

He lets go of my hand and grabs his drink. "And I'm the dork."

"You'll always be a dork."

"You got that right."

"Come on, we gotta go board."

DAWWWWWWW! LOOK AT YOU TWO! XD

This Cherry Blossom Tho 👉theoriginalmonkey👈💍💙💎🌌