Fifty-Three - K-Pop and Kawaii~Chan

"How much of her am I changing?" I ask Jess over the phone.

"Not a lot, really. I e-mailed a-- Michael! Get down! Now!" She was quiet for a second. "Sorry. Kids." (Aphmau had her son in a video one time. She did one gameplay video of Skylanders Superchargers. *I honestly wish she would continue it. I'm a sucker for Skylanders.*)

"It's fine. What did you email?"

"Oh right. I e-mailed a sketch idea to you."

"The school uniform?"

"Yea."

"Oh, yeah I already got that."

"Oh good."

"I just need the colors. Cause the picture is black and white."

"Right. Mostly pink."

I laugh. "I figured. I'll get started on it. Talk to you later."

"Bye~"

We hung up and I looked over the sketch. Looked pretty simple. Especially since the skin is Kawaii-Chan.

I went to the (Some kind of Minecraft skin maker/program here) and loaded up the Kawaii-Chan base, then I started to pull up the shades of pink I needed. Which was a lot.

About three hours later

I had finished the Skin and I emailed a picture of it to Jess.

I thought I did a pretty good job. (You're welcome. I spent 5 hours on this because I had nothing else to do yesterday at the Commissary.)

Ross poked his head in. "Whatcha doing?"

"Sending Jess a preview of the skin." I say, typing the email on my phone. "Did a Kawaii-Chan Skin for her."

He looked at if closely. "Well that looks awesome!"

"Thanks!"

"Hey, you seen Ashley's iPod anywhere?"

"No why?"

"She thinks she left it here. Says it's still on and playing her K-Pop playlist."

"Does it have a case?"

"Yeah. It's one of those bedazzled ones. Has cherry blossom flowers on it."

"I haven't seen it. But I'll keep an eye out for it."

He nodded with a smile and left.

After about twenty minutes came running into my office. "(Y/N)! They're releasing the car!"

"They are?!"

"Yes! Come on! We gotta move!"