Thirteen - CHEEEEEEEEESE

SKIP TO LAST WEEK OF NOVEMBER. WHY? CAUSE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THAT COULD COME BEFORE THIS SO THIS IS THIRTEEN. (FYI You two celebrated Thanksgiving with your dad, who, believe it or not, actually likes Max. WOO HOO FOR MAX FOR PASSING THE DAD TEST!)

(Y/N) POV

"Everybody ready?" Felicity asks from behind her camera. "One... Two... YouTube!"

We all just smile and she flashed a few pictures of all of us. That was the group photo.

She smiled. "Perfect! Max and (Y/N)'s turn!"

"Oh, god." Max mutters. I elbow him.

Jin leaned into my ear. "Adam's gonna vlog this." He whispers. I just smirk at him and he walked over to where Adam was.

Alesa came up to me, gave me a hug goodbye, let me give Mason a hug, gave Adam a hug and a kiss goodbye, then left. She said Mason had a doctors appointment.

"Hey, Barney, where'd you put the lights?" I ask.

"Rights heres." He says, holding up two rolled up strands of rainbow lights. I took them from them and went to hand them to Felicity.

Max just slumped on the couch. "Let's just get this over with."

"You sure you're feeling alright?" I ask.

"I don't exactly feel comfortable with my own mother tying me up for a photo." He says.

"Well, do you want me to do it?" I ask.

"That doesn't exactly change the comfort zone, but whatever."

I shrug and sit down next to him on the couch with the lights. "How do you want him to sit?" I ask.

Felicity looked at him closely. "We'll do two."

Max's face turn red.

"Come here," we walked around the couch and stood in front of the tree. I ended up wrapping the lights around his entire upper body and was supposed to a little bit of a "lead" on the light strand and plugging the lights in. That and Felicity stuck a gift bow in his hair.

We took a picture of both us (I had the lead in my hand), which I'm surprised Max smiled for, then I had to hide the strand behind him and she stuck a piece of duct tape that said 'Do Not Open Til X-Mas' on his forehead. She snapped like 10 pictures of him. He smiled in two of them, then went back to his "Are we done now?" face.

I untied him and we moved to the couch. I fought with his hair to get the bow out since I didn't want to pull it. When I got it out, Ross took it and threw it away.

Now, Felicity wanted his hands tied together in front of him. I swear I have never seen Max's face so red.

So I did what she asked. I got half way through when she said, "tie his knees together, too."

For a second I thought Max had a tomato for a head. He was clearly embarrassed as it is. To be honest, this was little bit over the edge.

But I didn't argue. I used what was left of strand I used on his hands and wrapped it around his legs above his knees.

"Do we really have to vlog this?" Max asks, clearly annoyed.

"Well, yeah." Adam says. "I already told everybody your mom was taking special pictures of you and (Y/N)."

Max just groans and flops his head back

Jin plugged the end into an extension cord, and the lights turned on. He handed me my (F/C) Santa Hat, and I put it on.