Twenty -

Max's POV Still

I heard my phone vibrate. As soon as I did, I turned it off and looked at (Y/N). Sound asleep and half of her face was hidden under the comforter.

She looks so adorable.

I carefully climb out of bed, trying not to shift the blanket or move it, and changed.

I wrote a note for Ross, grabbed my keys and coat and immediately rush out the door and to the mall.

I stopped at the jewelers, picked up what I had ordered and on the way home I had picked up three cups of cocoa from Starbucks, making sure one had Irish Creme in it (since it was (Y/N)'s favorite mix).

I put all three of them in the microwave, write "ROSS DO NOT USE ME" on a sticky note and stick it to it. I was back by 9:45.

I hid the thing I ordered in the very bottom of my work bag and sat down on my side of the bed, leaning against my elbow. I pushed (Y/N)'s hair back behind her ear and out of her face.

Her (e/c *Eye color*) eyes shot open and stared into mine.

"Hi." I say softly.

"Hey," she says. "What are you doing up this early?"

"Couldn't sleep." I fib.

"Oh." She smiles a little.

"I got a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"Can't tell you yet."

"Then why did you tell me about it?'

"I dunno."

She smirks. "You're such a dork." She sits up and stretches.

"I know." She gives me a kiss and changes.

"You wanna go out for lunch?" I ask her.

"Where'd you have in mind?" She asks from the bathroom.

"I dunno... Does Olive Garden sound okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine." She pulled her (h/c) hair back, and pulled it halfway through the hair tie. "You think Ross would be okay with us going without him?"

"We... Talked about it last night. He's fine with it."

"Okay. We just have to be careful about how we act around him for a while."

I raise an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Tiffany's back in town."

Uh oh. "Tiffany? What's that slut doing in Seattle?"

She turns to face me. "Her mom just passed away from Breast Cancer, Max." She frowns. "She's been walking aimless around downtown."

"Oh." It got quiet for a while. "Does Ross know she's in town?"

"Yeah. She called him up around 11:30 yesterday. She wanted to meet with him; he told her no. Said he had too much going on and couldn't fit anything into his channel schedule." She started to put mascara on.

"Why couldn't he?"

"He's been helping Red put together the scenarios for the next React and Act on his lunch break. That, and he promised Ashley he'd meet up with her for lunch on Friday." [ ~(^-^~) ]

"Makes sense. We're all busy."

"Yes we are." She turns off the bathroom light and moves to the closet to get her boots.

She realized after a while that I was looking at her. "What?"

"How you feeling?"

She makes a confused face. "Mm... Fine? I've been coughing a little bit, but I've been taking Clariton. Why?"

"Just... Wondering."

~OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm liking these Cameos now XD~

"So, what do you usually do during the holidays?" I ask her gently.

She swallows the salad in her mouth. She told me everything. Traveling to relatives homes, baking cookies, last minute shopping, opening gifts on Christmas Eve. (Refer back to the info chapter if you don't remember everything.)

It's a lot.

Now I know why it was a big deal for her.

"We used to go to my grandparents on my mom's side." She says with a bread stick in hand. "I haven't seen my grandparents' house since Grampa passed away 3 years ago."

"Oh." We were quiet for a while

I really want to give (Y/N) a nice Christmas. She deserves it. A lot.

It tore my heart to see hers broken.

I can't really afford to get her much this year. But I still want her to remember this one.

We ate, paid, and drove back to the office in silence.

When we got back, she went to record with The Diamond Minecart.

While she was recording, I pulled Adam, Ross, Red, Corey, Jin, Nick, Scott and Tim over, and told them everything.

It's December 15th.

We're gonna clean up the mess her mother just made.

LOOK AT ME AND MAI CAMEOS. 😂

Sorry this so late. I was screaming my lungs out in the PNC Arena over Grave Digger and Monster Mutt. XD

DUDE. THAT WAS THE BEST MONSTER JAM I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

They had like these two vehicles that didn't even LOOK like normal vehicles. One came out, TRANSFORMED INTO A FREAKING ROBOT and was all like "Monster Jam Fans I am Reptor and I am here to destroy everything in sight" and they had these special effects that made it look like he was shooting at the ground (the "gun shot" was LOUD AF TOO) and he was breathing fire and then this silver car came in and was like "Monster Jam Fans I am Galactron and I have been sent here from my planet to defend the innocent" HE HAD A FLAMETHROWER ON ONE HAND AND A "GUN" ON THE OTHER AND THEY BOTH HAD MOVING ARMS AND EVERYTHING. And everything was all PEW PEW BANG AND OH MY GOD IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! 🙌

AND GRAVE DIGGER WON FREESTYLE AND THE DONUT COMPETITIONS! XD IT WAS AMAZING!

BEST. DAY. EVER!

This Cherry Blossom tho 👉theoriginalmonkey👈💙