Thirty-Four and a Half (34½)

"What was he doing when he said he felt woozy?" I ask Adam softly.

"He was getting up from his chair then just fell over in front of Tim." He says. "Says he had to catch him to keep him from hitting his head."

I nod slightly, looking at Max, who was sound asleep on the couch with the blanket and my owl plushie, which he was using as a pillow.

"He skipped breakfast this morning." I say. "That and he didn't eat very much at dinner last night. His blood sugar probably dropped at the lack of food." (I was tempted to put Supper, but I didn't. Go me.)

"Then why did he collapse?"

"The body's first instinct to fix an issue in the system is to go to sleep. It's like when you have a fever and you take a nap and you feel better afterwords. In his case, he didn't need sleep; he needed some food."

"You still want him to sleep?"

"I think it's best to let him just get some rest so he can get back on track. I'll help Tim and Corey if you need me to."

"Might have to. We're three video-days behind and a representative from Google is coming tomorrow to discuss the whole Audible sponsorship thing." (My accuracy for sponsors tho. 😯)

"Well, let's see how he feels after his nap. Maybe they'll get caught up by then and we can get this place cleaned up."

He nods and walks off to his office to do something.

I walk over to Max quietly and gently put a hand on his forehead.

Why is he shaking?

I "borrow" Ross' Snuggie from his office and pull it over him. He stopped shaking, but he still felt cold.

"I'm taking you to the doctor's tomorrow." I murmur to him. "Just to make sure nothing's wrong."

He buries his face slightly into the owl plush and breathes in. I plant a kiss on his cheek and rub my thumb over the spot.

"You're gonna be okay. I promise."

OOOOOOOKAY. Sorry this is EXTREMELY late. Had shiz going on.

All I know is that rehearsal was a nightmare and I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE FREAK TO MAKE A SPREADSHEET ON A TABLET. URGH.

This Cherry Blossom tho 👉theoriginalmonkey👈💙💖😘